Eli = Friendzoned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli = Friendzoned!

Ouch. I truly felt sorry for Eli. That has been so many of us guys on here I'm sure.

On a side note, I'm glad Chloe has found out how shallow she was. Maybe she won't get down with Scott every single time she has the chance. I'd like that.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Oh yeah, so called this.

Poor Eli. Hang on there brother. You'll get your chance in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
      Ouch. I truly felt sorry for Eli. That has been so many of us guys on here I'm sure.

On a side note, I'm glad Chloe has found out how shallow she was. Maybe she won't get down with Scott every single time she has the chance. I'd like that.
      I knew it would happen, and I felt so terrible for him, especially when he begged her not to say the friend word. But what really bothered me is I do think Chloe could have feelings for him, be a little confused, but will lead him along, giving him mixed messages and he won't know what to think. The time on the bridge (and yes they did think they were dying) and now the kiss. She needs to stay away until she figures herself out.

Comment

Originally posted by ARealArchaeologist View Post
        I knew it would happen, and I felt so terrible for him, especially when he begged her not to say the friend word. But what really bothered me is I do think Chloe could have feelings for him, be a little confused, but will lead him along, giving him mixed messages and he won't know what to think. The time on the bridge (and yes they did think they were dying) and now the kiss. She needs to stay away until she figures herself out.
        The kiss was inside Eli's head.

Comment

While I totally feel for Eli (getting "friendzoned" blows...), at least now I can stop seeing such vast amounts of "Omg poor Eli!! Chloe is totally leading him on!".

Honestly, they can "get down" with each other as much as they desire. However, I would like to see a little more with regards to their relationship. I mean, we had the conversation in "Light", but that was pre-impending death. I want to know where they stand now, and the occasional "holding hands on the Kino" isn't really gonna cut it for too long

Granted, I'm not faulting the writers at this point.
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

This x1000000000000000000!!!!

Goodness, I was watching this episode with my friend and he blurted out "Omg, she's such a little &$^&%!!". He is convinced that the kiss actually happened, so now I have to make him watch it on Hulu tomorrow, but man. I'm definitely looking forward to a week of people totally not paying attention, leading to more Chloe bashing

*Disclaimer* Not that ARealArchaeologist was bashing Chloe...just that I know misconceptions like this will lead to it. Good old GW
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

How did I miss that! Good thing I watch these shows a few times

Comment

If only Eli could have continued using the stone to go further with that girl from the club. She would have cured his nice guy syndrome....

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                  This x1000000000000000000!!!!

Goodness, I was watching this episode with my friend and he blurted out "Omg, she's such a little &$^&%!!". He is convinced that the kiss actually happened, so now I have to make him watch it on Hulu tomorrow, but man. I'm definitely looking forward to a week of people totally not paying attention, leading to more Chloe bashing

*Disclaimer* Not that ARealArchaeologist was bashing Chloe...just that I know misconceptions like this will lead to it. Good old GW
                  I didn't think you were, but funny enough I was about to edit mine and say that I don't want people to think I am bashing her. I just think she's a confused young girl who needs to find out who she wants to be. I definetly get annoyed when people take the she's a (insert token insult), because it is ignoring a lot of her character and taking the easy way out.

Comment

Hey don't forget us girls get "Friendzoned" too! Yes it's annoying as hell but there is a time where one has to give up. Of course now I've been married for 11 years so the Friendzone apparently didn't happen at least once.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

The friend-zone is never a preferred zone. But, it does happen. Eli just needs to move on.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

and pa learned a new phrase tonight

Friendzoned! never heard that before until earth
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by ARealArchaeologist View Post
                          I didn't think you were, but funny enough I was about to edit mine and say that I don't want people to think I am bashing her. I just think she's a confused young girl who needs to find out who she wants to be. I definetly get annoyed when people take the she's a (insert token insult), because it is ignoring a lot of her character and taking the easy way out.
                          Totally agree.

Originally posted by Angela V
                          Hey don't forget us girls get "Friendzoned" too! Yes it's annoying as hell but there is a time where one has to give up. Of course now I've been married for 11 years so the Friendzone apparently didn't happen at least once.
                          Women? Getting "friendzoned"? As a fine, British owl-friend of mine would say, "Pish-Posh!".
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                            Women? Getting "friendzoned"? As a fine, British owl-friend of mine would say, "Pish-Posh!".
                            lol. I agree. That never happens..

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Oh yeah, so called this.

Poor Eli. Hang on there brother. You'll get your chance in the end.
                              with TJ
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X