Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telford's actions and speculation on the final scene possible spoilers for future ep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    You've found that too?
    I agree and I'm trying to give up the habit.
    What, is there a support group for that or something?
    If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
    Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
      What, is there a support group for that or something?
      Body-Jackers Support Group? We meet on Tuesdays, though sometimes people show up in different bodies... they're working on it, but they still have problems... It's messed up.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I rewatched that kinky part. I think as soon as they swapped back, the dirty was immediately over, which means... Telford probably climaxed for those few seconds, that's why he was in shock! Like premature ejac. I don't think a naked girl riding you from no where would make you so shocked. Speechless maybe, but look at his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          You've found that too?
          I agree and I'm trying to give up the habit.
          I suspect you'll give up the habit with ease. Just switch the fantasy channel.

My point would be that most people, male or female would not relish there sexual partner body jacking .... I think is the phrase of choice .... (excited giggling from the juveniles), with someone else. Especially the person who is usurping them in their professional role and who they obviously dislike.

I don't really care what any of these characters do, I'm just fascinated by the creative intiative behind this new SG venture fuelled by the lone criteria to create a mirror universe of all they held dear in the last two manifestations of the franchise.
          Last edited by Magnecite; 13 November 2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I don't think that Telford could be a Goa'uld. If Young had switched conciousness with the Goa'uld, then he would of realized it when Telford started talking to him in his head. If he had switched with Telford, then the Goa'uld might of been able to hide, but then Telford in Young's body would be telling everybody on Destiny that he had a Goa'uld in him back on earth. Telford the Goa'uld's cover would of been blown and he would of split before the next communication exchange.

The final scene was one that made me go "hmmmmm..." Definately not clear if Telford was there to get some or to ask her to not do it again.

Or there's some other nefarious purpose that will be revealed later....
            sigpic

Comment

By the look of the trailer, it looks like our answer is coming in 'Life'. I'm hoping for a non-he-said-she-said answer, but that doesn't look promising.

Comment

Working...
              X