Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telford's actions and speculation on the final scene possible spoilers for future ep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telford's actions and speculation on the final scene possible spoilers for future ep

Prior to the last scene of tonight's episode I just thought Telford was a mean spiteful jerk, but the last scene elevates him to a whole other level of scum.

Showing up at Young's house where she most likely will think it's her husband is lower than low.

You can see where this is going and it's not going to be pretty.

Don't assume anything.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

As I posted in the general discussion thread:

I am guessing he was there for one of two reasons.

1) He is going to pretend to be Young and have sex with the wife.

2) He has a sexually transmitted disease, i.e. HIV and needs to tell her.

If Telford pretended to be me and screwed my wife, next time I switched bodies with him I would go commit a crime (i.e. rob a bank and let him have fun with that)

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        Don't assume anything.
        we are fandom as assume any and all things

teleford is going to pretend to be young to get some from youngs wife ....sick
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm going with option 1, just because that makes for a better story. It also cements Telford as being completely self-serving and other things that aren't fit for typing here.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
            Don't assume anything.
            I agree. The idea of this reminds me, though, that people aboard the Destiny as well as their families back on Earth should develop some sort of safety recognition phrase or something.

Like a word, or a phrase that the person says to assure their family member that it's really them. Because this technology (and maybe the crew doesn't realize it yet) can be used quite deviously and dangerously if used unresponsively.
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlan View Post
              I'm going with option 1, just because that makes for a better story. It also cements Telford as being completely self-serving and other things that aren't fit for typing here.
              Seems to easy though, and the first possible explanation, I think it is a red herring. Could be wrong though.

Comment

if telford does indeed masquerade as Young to have sex with Emily, Young will be well within his rights to kill the man, and Jack will hand him the gun
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descended View Post
                  As I posted in the general discussion thread:

I am guessing he was there for one of two reasons.

1) He is going to pretend to be Young and have sex with the wife.

2) He has a sexually transmitted disease, i.e. HIV and needs to tell her.

If Telford pretended to be me and screwed my wife, next time I switched bodies with him I would go commit a crime (i.e. rob a bank and let him have fun with that)
                  I think everyone came to the "He will pretend to be Young to get back at Young" conclusion

Your 2nd one is interesting

But I dont think Telford is in the mood for helping right now

He was just tricked by Rush, he lost any command power he couldve had over destiny, he bailed out on them when things started looking bad and was called a coward by Young in front of everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    if telford does indeed masquerade as Young to have sex with Emily, Young will be well within his rights to kill the man, and Jack will hand him the gun
                    It would be funny if young beat telford to death with his crutch. The message did say "USE THE CRUTCH""

Comment

What if Telford was already having a romantic relationship with Young's wife prior to this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        What if Telford was already having a romantic relationship with Young's wife prior to this episode?
                        I think judging from his reaction from suddenly popping into bed having sex... no, don't think he was having an affair prior, but I'm sure he' sgoing to get some some sex on his own. It's revenge. Young basically called him a coward at the meeting ("you cut and ran" i.e., sniveling coward). What better way to get even with Young?

ANd it's not like Young was faithful to the wife either...

Comment

it would explain why she has been reluctant to be around young in teleford's body
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

that's what i'm wondering, if telford already had a relationship with emily
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That is what I thought, and he want to know why she was being unfaithful to him

Comment

Working...
                              X