No announcement yet.

Thor's Hammer (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, yeah. very good. First time we get to get even a small glimpse of the Asgard, and the first time we see and Unas. You all do know that the guy who did the voice of Darth Vader did the voice of the Unas, right?
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I could have killed my dad - we were watching this ep, the Unas is stalking out and going on about he and Teal'c killing Jack and 'feasting upon his flesh', I'm watching absoutely spellbound, and Dad comes up behind me and shouts "JACK! I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!"

Stupid Dad.

Comment

LOL! Sorry, but it is kinda funny. Just don't put me on your hit list.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

Too late!

Comment

AAAAAAAAHHHHH! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Comment

There is no help...there will be no one to hear you scream...

Comment

Stay back, or I'll bore you with lots and lots of information of Norse mythology! I'm warning you!

Comment

Which I'll promptly counter with a full lecture (run time: 25 minutes, 47 seconds) on miniatures used in producing the Lord of the Rings! Ha!

Comment

Too late! Already got those memorized!

Comment

Lives and times of all the First Ladies.

Comment

You got me there.

Comment

Ha!

Although you're not actually on my hit list anymore, thanks to the hand device advice (ooh! A rhyme!) on the Halloween thread!

Comment

It was so sad for Daniel having to destroy the device that could have saved his wife, but it woulldn't have been the same if Teal'c had to stay or died.

Comment

I liked this episode, another one of my faves from season one. An interesting storyline I thought, and our first episode including the Asgard and the Unas

Comment

Why did it have to be Daniel that destroyed the device? The device that could have saved Sha're. Just kick the guy while he's down. Sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X