Lisa Park, Homage to Sam and McKay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisa Park, Homage to Sam and McKay?

Who else died laughing and fell in love with this young actress right off the bat? She stinks (in a good way) of classic Stargate so much I love it. When she started talking technobabble, I just thought to myself, "It's young Sam!" Then, when she started complaining amidst the adorable technobabble, I immediately burst out laughing so much. This is definitely Sam Mckay, without a doubt.

i'mm have to rewatch
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

She reminded me more of that lady(her name escapes me) that was always having hiccups on SG-1 and Atlantis.

This one thing I like about Universe all the background characters are just as interesting as the main cast.
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
        She reminded me more of that lady(her name escapes me) that was always having hiccups on SG-1 and Atlantis.

This one thing I like about Universe all the background characters are just as interesting as the main cast.
        Novak.
        And indeed they are
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          Novak.
          And indeed they are
          Novak! Can't believe I forgot that.
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa Lycosa View Post
            Who else died laughing and fell in love with this young actress right off the bat? She stinks (in a good way) of classic Stargate so much I love it. When she started talking technobabble, I just thought to myself, "It's young Sam!" Then, when she started complaining amidst the adorable technobabble, I immediately burst out laughing so much. This is definitely Sam Mckay, without a doubt.
            I didn't immediately think of her as a Sam/McKay hybrid, but I did instantly like the character more after that scene, and the actress, by extension, was great with her technobabble (and cuteness) and delivery from rambling to a turnaround, "But, it could be fun!"

~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              I didn't immediately think of her as a Sam/McKay hybrid, but I did instantly like the character more after that scene, and the actress, by extension, was great with her technobabble (and cuteness) and delivery from rambling to a turnaround, "But, it could be fun!"

Yes, I also thought she was a little like a Dr. Keller or young Sam character. I loved that last line. I want to see more of her.

Dr. Park is trying to be positive bless her heart!

http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
              *ponders updating sig*

Comment

Working...
              X