Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the destiny dial Earth at full power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember the earth gate and atlantis gates were the only one's able to dial other galaxy's...also the Ori built a super gate between galaxy's using a black hole for power....(which im thinking we might see in the next episode? "earth")

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
      i remember the earth gate and atlantis gates were the only one's able to dial other galaxy's...also the Ori built a super gate between galaxy's using a black hole for power....(which im thinking we might see in the next episode? "earth")
      And there lies the problem...I don't think that they CAN dial back to the Milky Way or the Pegasus galaxy...well, maybe Pegasus. If it coded into specific gates in each galaxy those gates are likely destroyed and unavailable. The best they could find out the address for the third galaxy the Destiny went to.

Comment

The thing I like with dial earth being a power issue. Is that it may push our crew to enter into contact with Aliens on their side of the galaxy. So they deal with them access to a strong power source. Thus making interesting storyline. As its possible some aliens are more advanced than earth in the power generating department.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
          We have been told by whom? The reserve are at 40% capacity.
          the way i understood rush it was that the reserves were only 40% capable anymore, its like rechargeable batteries the more you recharge them the less they can hold in the future, its comparable to the copy of a copy of a copy explanation, its simple degradation. and i doubt that this was the first time Destiny had to recharge

Comment

Originally posted by Mardius View Post
            the way i understood rush it was that the reserves were only 40% capable anymore, its like rechargeable batteries the more you recharge them the less they can hold in the future, its comparable to the copy of a copy of a copy explanation, its simple degradation. and i doubt that this was the first time Destiny had to recharge
            Its possible that the "batteries" are damaged in some way.
            Why are there six pedals and only four directions?
            -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
            Walter - Spin? Si-sir, it doesn't spin.
            What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

I have not really watched all of universe. But I was thinking. Instead of trying to dial Earth. Maybe they need to dial an Icarus type planet in order to establish a connection back to the Milky Way galaxy. Then from there they can gate to Earth. What's the address for that? I do no know.

Comment

Working...
              X