• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Time' (108) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 108

A team from Destiny arrives on a jungle planet, where they find a kino with footage of themselves they haven't shot yet.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2021, 07:08 PM.

I can buy the fact that a solar flare would send the Kino back in time (we've seen it often enough), but two flares that send the Kino back to the SAME time period? Really? That I can't buy. It makes no sense. Even if it was just one flare going at a different time it would send you to a different time (as proven by the end of 1969). Am I wrong on this?
    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

I'm with you....
      too implausible...but it's a interesting episode.

Comment

Thoughts & Reactions on the "Kill Off" of specifically Chloe and Lt. Jones? Do you feel their lives may be spared by the possible medicinal venom found within the creatures?

To those who claimed this was drawing away from the original Stargate appeal, I hope you're satisfied with this current episode.

Comment

Solar Flares?

Where's Carter and Mckay when ya need them!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
            I can buy the fact that a solar flare would send the Kino back in time (we've seen it often enough), but two flares that send the Kino back to the SAME time period? Really? That I can't buy. It makes no sense. Even if it was just one flare going at a different time it would send you to a different time (as proven by the end of 1969). Am I wrong on this?
            It's the same flare, at the same time. Just in different AT's.

All I can say about this episode is just WOW. Blows all previous ones out of the water. Just... Wow.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

i would like hope so since she died twice but since in the end it shows that the crew who was seeing the tape was an alternate destiny crew so by all means this episode never happened. so everyone should be good even if they got the virus
              time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
              sigpic

Comment

it is way too convenient that the animal cures the disease that they have. one in a million. well at-least i think this, tell me your opinion.

sigpic
                Sig made by squirrely1
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Best episode of SGU yet. Nuff said.

Comment

No since Scott sent the Kino back in time. All those events cease to exist. Its pretty obvious what would happen. They find the creatures during the day and ues the venmin to kill the Water microrganism
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

i think it's safe to say that the episode never happened

ye olde reset switch and nothing you saw on the tape happened.

they went to the planet during the day, got the critters and inoculated everyone

we'll likely find out for sure next week as some throwaway line
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WindowsME View Post
                        Thoughts & Reactions on the "Kill Off" of specifically Chloe and Lt. Jones? Do you feel their lives may be spared by the possible medicinal venom found within the creatures?

To those who claimed this was drawing away from the original Stargate appeal, I hope you're satisfied with this current episode.
                        I was absolutly hearth broken by that scene, I sympathise with Eli so much in that case. It...was a very emotional scene to say the least. Especially considering everyone who cares about her, and after Eli was able to get all of that off his chest, to only find out that she is dead....there is hope for this show yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          Best episode of SGU yet. Nuff said.
                          Quite agreed!

I can't wait to see the conclusion.
                          sigpic
                          Don't touch Lola

Comment

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                              It makes perfect sense, given that they were the exact same solar flare with the exact same properties. This all made perfect sense to me, so I'm not sure what is so confusing
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X