• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Best episode of SGU yet. Nuff said.
    what todd said
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I this supposed to be a two-parter? The preview for Life doesn't make it seem so.

Comment

I don't know about that...

That's like calling the best episode of Voyager Basics Part I...
        Then you come back 3 months later and get the crappy Basic's Part II.

Come on....wait in see before you pull the Blue Ribbon out.

Comment

Have they concluded anything on this series?

What is so intriguing about this series? Both the original and Atlantis had charachters you could like and stories that made sense. I am so confused about this show.

Comment

Seeing as there is still a crew next week, yeah, I would say they manage to make good use of Lt. Scott's message, which implies a better than even likelihood that Chloe will be back among the living
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

My fav episode so far. The ending was classic. It was lime watching a horror film. Rush taking off and jumping through the gate was great an the visuals are outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                i think it's safe to say that the episode never happened

ye olde reset switch and nothing you saw on the tape happened.

they went to the planet during the day, got the critters and inoculated everyone

we'll likely find out for sure next week as some throwaway line
                Yes. Of course. I was pretty let down by the end of this episode.
                "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Omg, I can finally say I completely agree! This episode was amazing, and I'm very happy

Originally posted by Rickington
                  Quite agreed!

I can't wait to see the conclusion.
                  Unfortunately, I don't think there's going to be a true conclusion to this. While I hope they address it in the next episode, it seems we're supposed to infer that they follow the directions and get the venom from the creatures in order to survive. We'll see
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it'll just be inferred that they "figure this out". Wonder how many "loops" it takes though.

I like the fact that they'll leave the real resolution to the viewers' imaginations.

Comment

To me that felt like I had been wisked back to the Lord of Rings Movie when Fellowship of the Ring just ends....BOOM...over...

What the Freak was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                        Unfortunately, I don't think there's going to be a true conclusion to this. While I hope they address it in the next episode, it seems we're supposed to infer that they follow the directions and get the venom from the creatures in order to survive. We'll see
                        If the next episode is "Life"..they will be fighting for their lives more directly which would tend to indicate a follow on
                        If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                        Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Brilliant and Excellent ep. SGU has officially become the next Stargate series. It had Stargate written all over this one. I loved the character moments, the suspense and mystery was done very well. It also had a unique ending which was something a little different. This episode sorta reminded me of Tabula Rasa from SGA, because it started from one point and you had to work your way to the solution while going backwards in time. I think the classic Stargate fans will be happy with this episode, I know I am.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                            I can buy the fact that a solar flare would send the Kino back in time (we've seen it often enough), but two flares that send the Kino back to the SAME time period? Really? That I can't buy. It makes no sense. Even if it was just one flare going at a different time it would send you to a different time (as proven by the end of 1969). Am I wrong on this?
                            Actually it does not really matter when the Kino was sent to, as long as it was in the past...which might be a bit of a stretch yes, but all that would have to happen is the Kino would have had to be sent back to some time o that planet, in the past. Over all the years from the moment Scott sent it back.

Comment

Agreed. Any doubts I had about this show are now completely gone.
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatarman View Post
                                it is way too convenient that the animal cures the disease that they have. one in a million. well at-least i think this, tell me your opinion.
                                It's altogether possible that this is another instance of Destiny knowing that the crew is in danger and stopping to dial a planet that will offer a solution. It's happened twice before and I'm sure it will continue to happen throughout the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X