• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Earth' (107) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107

Colonel Telford takes over Young's command in order to enact a dangerous plan to try and get the ship's crew home. Back on Earth, Young, Eli, and Chloe visit their families.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2021, 07:07 PM.

Dang, I wish someone realized this earlier. She grows a real personality when drunk.
    Last edited by Mythophile; 06 November 2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

A preemptive warning.

Please remember to keep all discussion respectful and polite. No vulgarity, no crudity, especially considering what happened with Telford and Young.

Discuss the show, not each other and remember, at the end of the day, this is a fan forum, not life and death. The goal is to exchange opinions and ideas, not 'convert the masses' to your way of thinking
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

overall 8/10

nice to see chloe open up about her life before the destiny. loved the body switching LOL

rush owned the IOA guys

bad parts

didn't like see young,eli and chloe drinking and having sex in other peoples bodies i thought that was morally wrong
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Excellent episode, liked the bits with Young and Telford. We got to see what would happen if they tried to dial the gate, looks like our questions are already set to be answered. Chloe was actually hilarious when drunk. 9/10

Comment

Telford... Soon as Young finds this out, he's gonna take him apart cell by cell.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Wow good episode!

Young has a point, Earth is more of a liability than a help right now. Other than letting them check in on their loved ones this just showed them as a threat more than anything.

Its kinda funny this episode answered questions that popped up on this very board after light about dialing home while in a sun. XD

Who was that musician in the bar?

I laughed my butt off at the like about wishing a date would end without a girl crying, lmao. Poor eli ive been in that situation before with the drunk girlfriend being annoying and weepy while drunk ALOT.

Nice guns on the Destiny! Apparently they have weapons control!

No ones ever gonna follow Telford again after seeing him cut and run like that...
              Last edited by kymeric; 06 November 2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                didn't like see young,eli and chloe drinking and having sex in other peoples bodies i thought that was morally wrong
                Well, I'd say that ending certainly hinted that Telford didn't mind.
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

yeah. Telford is being a little <mod snip of language>

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                    Telford... Soon as Young finds this out, he's gonna take him apart cell by cell.
                    Tonight, Young grew a spine; I think Jack was thrilled. Goodness knows I am.

Comment

Well, anyway, pretty good episode. I'd like more technobabble as I said in the pre-airing thread, but whatever. It's not Stargate, but it's alright for what it is.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by Mythophile View Post
                        Tonight, Young grew a spine; I think Jack was thrilled. Goodness knows I am.
                        i think that's what Jack Planned all along.

Comment

makes me wonder if Telford had known Emily before.

or...is he visiting as himself, or Young?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I actually thought that scene was hilarious! Now we know the stones are prone to glitches, but imagine the timing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              yeah. Telford is being a little <mod snip>
                              i have defended him all thsi time but i was wrong about him. he's beeing a <mod snip>
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X