floteing pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronin36 View Post
    I was waiting for something like that to happen too.. Have Young tie the rope around the floating pad, then order the kino's to lift.
    They can't be controlled by remote from Eli said so you can't command them to lift, they will only hover at the height they are at.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
      They can't be controlled by remote from Eli said so you can't command them to lift, they will only hover at the height they are at.
      I think that was mainly to do with the number as you can control one but not twenty at the same time.

Comment

That floating KinoSled, was off the hook! I loved it! Eli did a good job and gets all the gold stars in the world and universe for being as smart as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zleet View Post
          Judging by the number of Kinos and the weight they can carry could Eli of not just welded a handle to one, flown it to the crevasse and pulled Scott out?
          They didn't seem that easy to maneuver. I don't think that it would work.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
            i found a pic of Eli for next season
            Nice find! Now all Eli needs is to find a high back chair, strap lots of kinos under them and float around like some overload.

And you should be getting fatter with decreased gravity, although it's obvious Destiny has artificial gravity generators, whos to say it's set at Earth's 9.8G, could be any number.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
              Destiny has artificial gravity generators, whos to say it's set at Earth's 9.8G, could be any number.
              destiny took off from earth, one would assume they would be using earth level gravity, if not a little stronger so people are prepared to higher gravity planets.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                Nice find! Now all Eli needs is to find a high back chair, strap lots of kinos under them and float around like some overload.
                It's good to be the king

Comment

Working...
                X