Eli and Scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
    Had you seen Earth already when you wrote this? It's exactly what did end up happening, lol.
    I have read some spoilers for the episodes, stargate-sg1-solutions.com, and combining that with my own life experiances, as well as figuring out the logic for the Eli/Chloe/Matt triangle.

In fact I have a list of predictions, I wonder how they will come to pass.

I'd like to see that their relationship is based on something more than sex. More interacting, less intercoursing please. Wow, I'm a 22 year-old male. Never thought I'd see myself typing something like that
    Given that it looks like all three of them will be off-world in "Time" I think we will see how the interact with each other. Personaly I am hoping for some friction between Chloe and Matt with her wanting to go off-world and him njot thinking she should.

I also must apologize for my pervious irritability. Night shifts and no sleep all week kills me.
    I get that, I recently worked 11 days of 14 hour shift at the state fair, by the end I was

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Well Kino 18 looks to give us not only spoilers for “Time,” so watch at your own risk, as well as shows us a bit of the dynamic between Eli and Scott.

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content...061/index.html

And judging by one line near the end, I am fairly certain that Scott actually know how Eli feels toward Chloe

@SupremeLegate
      Apogee Institute
      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

SupremeLegate, I clicked on the link but it gave me an error message...?

I was poking around MGM today and found this: http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1776/index.html, so I'm guessing they're leaning towards a friendly relationship.

Comment

Even though these two are still quite young... 26 for Scott and I think Eli is 24 (?)... I believe that there will be a certain amount of 'issues' between them, I think they will get over it and have quite a good friendship at the end.

Comment

Working...
          X