Aliens aboard the Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aliens aboard the Destiny?

You may have noticed at the end of Air part 3, a small ship dismounting from the hull of the Destiny. Well I've had a good look at whatever it was, and it doesn't appear very 'ancienty' to me. The ship looks alien, and perhaps someone or something was on it?

I don't believe they are aboard the destiny but it is a possibility, at this point i am happy to just wait and see how that ship eventually comes into the story and plays out, BUT other aliens on the ships imo would explain why the life support was so damaged because i can't see how it would get so bad if no one else was aboard the ship.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Danyl View Post
      You may have noticed at the end of Air part 3, a small ship dismounting from the hull of the Destiny. Well I've had a good look at whatever it was, and it doesn't appear very 'ancienty' to me. The ship looks alien, and perhaps someone or something was on it?
      This video here will further enlighten you http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1717/index.html

Comment

It would only make sense that the ship has been visited before over all that time it has been out cruising. Who wouldn't notice it?

Comment

Maybe there are even ancients on board. Like in Atlantis with Weir in stasis or the ancient woman in the Sg-1 episode "Frozen".
          For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
            Maybe there are even ancients on board. Like in Atlantis with Weir in stasis
            See the SGA episode Aurora.

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...ipts/209.shtml

The Ancients who had been in stasis for 10,000 years were too old to come out of their stasis pods.

CAPTAIN: Ten thousand years. Even in stasis, our physical bodies must be ...

SHEPPARD: ... very old. Too old.

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
            or the ancient woman in the Sg-1 episode "Frozen".
            She somehow managed to survive millions of years frozen in ice but she'd lost her memory through brain damage.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
              This video here will further enlighten you http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1717/index.html
              Excellent link.

Comment

Originally posted by bladebeam1 View Post
                Excellent link.
                Well there are a pile of useful videos there, including all the kino epsidoes and all the Jackson instrcution videos.

Comment

Just to add more evidence of aliens aboard the destiny. The door to the damaged shuttle was found stuck halfway open. Somebody must therefore have opened it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danyl View Post
                    Just to add more evidence of aliens aboard the destiny. The door to the damaged shuttle was found stuck halfway open. Somebody must therefore have opened it.
                    no.....maybe when the shuttle was damaged, the door must of tried to close but was damaged and couldnt

Comment

Working...
                    X