Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    I love strawberries. Yum!

Ha Ha. Silly Coela there are no strawberries in Afghanistan. Because God hates you.
    sigpic
    In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
    "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

It is impossible for God to hate someone. Because God is all about love, not hate.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
        She is stunning but scary too, i wouldn't mess with her, i'm not sure Jayne would either unless his braincell was preoccupied.

Which happens when either he see's a new gun or a whore...... lol!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          It is impossible for God to hate someone. Because God is all about love, not hate.
          Hey I thought you were going to bed.

I know god loves us. It just seems lately that everything in the Western World is great while I'm in Satan's Guesthouse here. I mean, I thought I had been taking the insanity of what's going on here in stride. But now it seems like I've gone just as loco as everyone else here. Like a world of strawberries and cute girls eating strawberries can't exist next to the emptiness and hard life we live out here.

Ah, don't mind me, I'm just a dysfunctional officer with too much stress and an internet connection.

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Which happens when either he see's a new gun or a whore...... lol!!
          I know how he feels in the gun department.
          Last edited by Coela Bellatore; 02 November 2009, 10:06 PM.
          sigpic
          In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
          "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

It feels like there are too many to mention, but probably the moment that ranks up there for me is the end of "Out of Gas". The part where the viewer sees the ship the salesman had been pitching to Mal the whole ep and he turns away from it and sees the Firefly ship and says without hesitation that that's the one he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
              That is pretty good, mine would have to be from the episode Jaynestown, The bit in the pub when the song about Jayne being the hero of canton starts playing, i love the interaction between the guys at the table.
              That is definitely freakin hilarious. I laugh every single time I watch that episode.

Originally posted by blackluster View Post
              for me is the end of "Out of Gas". The part where the viewer sees the ship the salesman had been pitching to Mal the whole ep and he turns away from it and sees the Firefly ship and says without hesitation that that's the one he wants.
              But for me is "Out of Gas" where Kaylee is offered the job as mechanic. I do not know why, but I love that scene.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X