Favourite Firefly Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Firefly Moment

These threads have become pretty popular over the last week or so all over the forum, I want to know what your favourite moments from Firefly, not just quotes but the moment or scene that you loved the most.
    sigpic

My fave firefly moment. Mal being left naked int he desert while screaming at Saffron who is taking the shuttle.
    sigpic

Comment

That is pretty good, mine would have to be from the episode Jaynestown, The bit in the pub when the song about Jayne being the hero of canton starts playing, i love the interaction between the guys at the table.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
        That is pretty good, mine would have to be from the episode Jaynestown, The bit in the pub when the song about Jayne being the hero of canton starts playing, i love the interaction between the guys at the table.

I rolled with laughter at that song. And then the statue... OMFG... the statue was priceless.
        sigpic

Comment

There were some fantastic moments in that episode. Kaylee and Simon were brilliant too.
          sigpic

Comment

i love how Jayne was trying to disguise himself in the beginning.
            sigpic

Comment

I like how Jayne was so confused as to how he could be a hero.
              sigpic

Comment

I like how Jayne was so confused as to how he could be a hero.
                Jayne was often confused... lol!! Well to be a gun toting maniac, not a lot of lucidity required.. lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  Jayne was often confused... lol!! Well to be a gun toting maniac, not a lot of lucidity required.. lol!!
                  Not just guns, he favours barstools too
                  sigpic

Comment

Not just guns, he favours barstools too
                    True... lol!1 and Pool Cue's..
                    sigpic

Comment

True... lol!1 and Pool Cue's..
                      He does like those pool cues, i love the episode where he offers to loan Mal his gun if he can have his wife.
                      sigpic

Comment

He does like those pool cues, i love the episode where he offers to loan Mal his gun if he can have his wife.
                        Veera.... he named his gun... besides Jayne who does that?
                        sigpic

Comment

Veera.... he named his gun... besides Jayne who does that?
                          Crichton in farscape, he named his gun Winona i do believe.
                          sigpic

Comment

Crichton in farscape, he named his gun Winona i do believe.

Oh yeah...

But we love Jayne as the gun toting maniac that he is..
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah...

But we love Jayne as the gun toting maniac that he is..
                              Oh most definately, Jayne is incredible. I can't remember which episode it is but there is an exchange between Jayne, Mal and Book over whether to go and help a stranded vessel, about half way through the conversation Jayne picks up on Mal's not so subtle hints that there maybe cargo aboard they can steal at which point Jayne goes 'Oh yeah people might be hurt, we should help'. Can't remember the episode but it was very funny and typical Jayne.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X