Question about Lorne's team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Lorne's team

We know he has one, but do we actually know anything about the members?

I'm sure we must have at least seen them in the background, I just don't remember it, so whatever anyone can tell me would be great!

no I think it changes a lot
    ZPM Odyssey

sigpic

Help continue the MALPs in the MALP room song

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...MALP-room-song

Comment

In Runner he has Coughlin and Reed as the team members he leaves to guard the gate ... in fanfic land they seem to be popular choices.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm currently doing a bit of reasearch into what we've learned about the expedition and its members over the course of 5 seasons. I'll be sure to come back here and help you with your question should I come across a mention.

Can't make any promises though - and a time frame is hard to estimate as well.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Don't forget about the fallen members--Stephens and Walker. Also, in Tabula Rasa, Lt. Kemp seems to be his XO. Kemp's team is under attack in Be All My Sins Remembered & he is considered dead.

In my fic, I use Reed as his XO, Coughlin, and an OC, Sgt. Sheffield.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I don't think he has a set team as it seems to change with different episodes from what I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by robina852 View Post
              I don't think he has a set team as it seems to change with different episodes from what I remember.
              You're right. It did change. Often. However, as Sheppard's XO, he should have been the leader of a specific team. Even back at the SGC, there were other teams & I would imagine that they would have each been comprised of the same people (SG-2, SG-3, etc). It's possible that he may have been leading one type of team for general intel gathering and anther for SAR. I haven't had him doing an SAR yet so that's something I may incorporate in a future chapter.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

For Lorne I use the following:

Captain Nick Reed
                Lieutenant Paul Coughlin
                Dr. Harry Sullivan

But you don't have to go with this list. I'm just sayin'. ;-)

Comment

I haven't given Reed & Coughlin first names yet, but my OC is on the team, and I've added Sgt Sheffield, who will soon be replaced by Lt. Kemp. I upped the teams to five person teams, with each one having one medical person.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lorne had a team?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                      Lorne had a team?
                      He sure did, although, as we've been discussing, it may have been a team in flux.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X