Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For a show that's called 'Stargate'...there isn't much 'Stargate' in it so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_galactica

It's the BSG which some people say SGU is copying.
    Are you famliar with sarcasim?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Are you famliar with sarcasim?
      Some posters in the GW forums don't come across as being sarcastic when they say SGU is a BSG rip-off. They're also referring to the second series, not the original.
      sigpic

Comment

Some posters in the GW forums don't come across as being sarcastic when they say SGU is a BSG rip-off. They're also referring to the second series, not the original.
        But that poster is. Its obvious he is joking in the way he shows his ignorance about BSG
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          But that poster is. Its obvious he is joking in the way he shows his ignorance about BSG
          I did finish my original post with a

PS: I thought you were saying that the people calling SGU a BSG rip-off were being sarcastic.
          Last edited by ciannwn; 31 October 2009, 07:39 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey folks

Let's please remember, the discussion of ANYTHING past the Light requires spoiler tags
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I did finish my original post with a

PS: I thought you were saying that the people calling SGU a BSG rip-off were being sarcastic.
              Should I work harder on the sarcasm maybe? Perhaps some smiley like faces?

But I was satisfied with Water and am interested in Earth. Water was just what I was looking for.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

What's sarcasm?
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I haven't noticed. At the moment the crews main priority is supplies. They will use the gate more often as Season 1 goes along. Looks like it does anyway. Patience young ones.
                  Tst

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Should I work harder on the sarcasm maybe? Perhaps some smiley like faces?
                    That bit you quoted in your last post was in reply to Jelgate, not you. I put a at the end of my second reply to you.

I answered your first question about Cylons because I don't assume that everyone knows what a Cylon is any more than I assume that everyone knows what a Dalek or Sontaran is. People often refer to things which were in sci-fi shows I never watched so I have to look them up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X