X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA tracks Santa!

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered anywhere else - I've done a search and couldn't find it mentioned so here goes!

On the NORAD tracks Santa website, Richard Dean Anderson is one of the celebrities to provide an audio Christmas message.

Link: http://www.noradsanta.org/english/celebrity/index.html

Merry Christmas to the rest of the world!

Lizzy

Who the heck are those "American Juniors" !?!??? They're like, 5 years old!

Haha, that's cool though. Thanks for link
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

It was a coollink. Thanks for link.

Comment

Cute!

Why is Peter Jennings standing outside the Cheyanne Mountain Complex? Did he have a guest spot on the show and I missed it? Or is that the real thing? Just curious.

Albion
        Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

YAY! RDA and Clifford the Big Red Dog! AWESOME!
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
            Cute!

Why is Peter Jennings standing outside the Cheyanne Mountain Complex? Did he have a guest spot on the show and I missed it? Or is that the real thing? Just curious.

Albion
            I hope they spoof on Jennings and have his eyes light up like a gouald and RDA come to save the day!

Comment

Sounds good to me!
              Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Iv seen that peter jenning/chiyan mountain photo before, quite a while ago. Anyway, this is cool, thats for posting

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

All I want for Christmas is RDA to come back to the show. I wouldn't mind an Escalade either.
                  Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Interesting (well sort of) ....I just noticed on my Yahoo homepage that the Norad Santa Tracking site which includes RDA's message is the most popular 'Christmas Eve' search at the moment! Must admit never heard of Santa tracking before!

Comment

Think it is truly awesome that RDA took the time to tape a message to a group of folks that have done a lot for all us, i.e., tracking missles and Santa. Could picture him smiling as he taped it.

Jack's CSM
                      sigpic
                      Vancouver 2010
                      Chicago 2010
                      Chicago 2011
                      Jack's CSM

Comment

I checked it out this morning and thought it was good and was even more impressed with RDA being on there hehe.

Santa should be here in in less than two hours for us uk lot!

Merry Xmas

Sam
                        http://www.myspace.com/feeling_feelings

thank you replicarterje for my signature

Comment

I just liked seeing Peter Jennings standing in front of Cheyenne Mountain. He just seemed so out of place. I did like RDA's message though. Nice stargate theme undertones, loved the Stargate refrences and him taking the time to do that was pretty cool.
                          Rocky

Comment

Working...
                          X