LOST in space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST in space

Lost in space or in the delta quadrant, like Voyager, fact is that the series seems to make flashbacks showing the characters like in LOST. The series seems not to be original, but follow some feaures of other series like Star trek Voyager and LOSt.

I just hope the Destiny does not fall in a planet like the plane of LOST.

I sincerrely did not like the episodes I have seen.

I am very frusrated!
    Stargate fan - city of Curitiba-Brazil

Such is a side effect of living in a postmodernlist
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

You're right, SGU is Pigs in Space rehashed.
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos-Curitiba View Post
        Lost in space or in the delta quadrant, like Voyager, fact is that the series seems to make flashbacks showing the characters like in LOST.
        There were flashbacks to characters' pasts in SG-1 & Atlantis. Granted, occasionally they were mindscrew~manipulation by whatever enemy they encountered that week, but it's still a flashback

The series seems not to be original, but follow some feaures of other series like Star trek Voyager and LOSt.
        Stargates themselves- portals to other worlds/times/etc aren't original ideas. Frankly, there aren't any original ideas in fiction anymore. Or so the legend goes.

And anyway, if you're going to watch TV for originality, then you're in for a let-down. Lost, BSG & Star Trek: Voyager (to an extent) are pretty great shows. If SGU is using the same elements as it, then it should be pretty successful and entertaining.

I just hope the Destiny does not fall in a planet like the plane of LOST.
        Doubt it. Doesn't look like it can land, nor have any need to.

I sincerrely did not like the episodes I have seen. I am very frusrated!
        Unlucky dude.

Comment

This show borrows elements from a lot of different shows but I'm not complaining since I'm loving the end product so far.
          Originally posted by Descended
          That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Working...
          X