Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the universe of stargate sg-1 be real?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could the universe of stargate sg-1 be real?

How could we know if it was real? we could not because the Stargate is a top secret program. so if it were real we would not know! The story of stargate (if were true) is very accurate and has very reasonable explanations to things that have happened in earths history. There must be stuff out there with evidence that it is or is not true!
    If Reality is and illusion then the illusion must be real!

There is actually a thread already on this forum called the Stargate conspiracy which is toying with similar concepts

You can check it out here

Comment

Similar, but not exact. Theres no way the SG1 universe exists. But a starget could possibly.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

it could exist precisely like that......Alternate Realities havent been disproved........or proved however

Comment

If you're referring to dimensional theories, then yes they have been proved, it's a very cunning experiment involving photon particles, a detector and a screen. But I digres... Simply put to believe that the Goa'uld are really is perpostrous.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

In alternate universe yes.

This universe no.

Comment

If you're asking if I think the Stargate Program really exists, the answer is "no". I think that most, if not all governments- especially the US- are far too incompetent to keep a secret of this magnitude.

Do I think that a concept like the stargate or something similar could exist? Sure, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                If you're asking if I think the Stargate Program really exists, the answer is "no". I think that most, if not all governments- especially the US- are far too incompetent to keep a secret of this magnitude.

Do I think that a concept like the stargate or something similar could exist? Sure, why not?
                Yes, the US government *runs back to the real SGC, in the Dublin mountains* How else would I know so much? We fly Morjana in a lot for advice too

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  Yes, the US government *runs back to the real SGC, in the Dublin mountains* How else would I know so much? We fly Morjana in a lot for advice too
                  Ha! If that were true you'd be able to get your OWN Atlantis costume- I mean, uniform. You wouldn't have to come here and keep whining about how cool they are.

You just better hope Morjana never turns on you 'cause boy, with what she knows... let's just say you'd be in deep voodoo.

Comment

I can't seem to remember hearing the news of the recent "meteor shower"... That one would be rather hard to hide.
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Groovy
                      TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
                      JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

Maybe SG-1 is a real life wormhole extreme! The show was made to be a copy of actual events that are happening, so if the real "stargate" program was ever revealed, they could just say the person revealing it was a nut who watched to much TV!

Comment

It´s all true, why just a few years ago I was upducted by Loki as he needed as perfect a human subject as possible for his cloning experiments

Comment

Originally posted by Beal
                            Maybe SG-1 is a real life wormhole extreme! The show was made to be a copy of actual events that are happening, so if the real "stargate" program was ever revealed, they could just say the person revealing it was a nut who watched to much TV!

exactly!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

i could go as far as believing that humans on earth based our beliefs of gods and higher beings on aliens, but i wouldn't say that the SG universe could be real, afterall the show does have aspects which a lot of scifi shows cover

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X