No announcement yet.

Recommend your favorite Spn fanvids here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found a vid that had me LOL. It's called 'Would I Lie to You' - and that's just what Sam and Dean are doing. To the rest of the world, not each other. Great montage, IMHO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpaN9fx5zyY Oh, and this one DOES play in Germany.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

A lovely fun vid with our boys,boys, boys
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Just found a vid that had me LOL. It's called 'Would I Lie to You' - and that's just what Sam and Dean are doing. To the rest of the world, not each other. Great montage, IMHO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpaN9fx5zyY Oh, and this one DOES play in Germany.
        Only just looked at this one...loved it...
        sigpic

Comment

I think I know the answer to this one even before I ask it, but ask I will ... is it really bad that I knew what was coming just from seeing the doorbell at the start?

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          A lovely fun vid with our boys,boys, boys
          Hehe, good one!

sigpic

Comment

Just found this to warm us up nicely for the new ep on Thurs/Fri It's really great.

Season 5 spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPDTykKbpas

I hope this plays for everyone....
            sigpic

Comment

A couple of vids by Dammit098 - with excellent choice of music for both vids!

Both contains 1 clip of s4 ep1, nothing beyond that.

Someday
              - about Dean & Sam's 'rough patches' ... It has lots of angst, drama, whump and stuff for those people Dean thinks are *cough* sick!

If today was your last day - about Dean's brushes with death!

Edit: put proper links in now, not my playlist link!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                A couple of vids by Dammit098 - with excellent choice of music for both vids!

Both contains 1 clip of s4 ep1, nothing beyond that.

Someday
                - about Dean & Sam's 'rough patches' ... It has lots of angst, drama, whump and stuff for those people Dean thinks are *cough* sick!

If today was your last day - about Dean's brushes with death!

Edit: put proper links in now, not my playlist link!
                Great suggestions, Queen. And right up my alley ATM, only 5 more days and we're going to see Nickelback -SQUEEEE! So here are some more recs based on their awesome music - I'll come for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF2gMCOm0v4 (love this for the way it has the exact scene for almost every line) and the ever popular Dean wanting to be a Rockstar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJYHvwlpro.

sigpic

Comment

Great suggestions, Queen. And right up my alley ATM, only 5 more days and we're going to see Nickelback -SQUEEEE! So here are some more recs based on their awesome music - I'll come for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF2gMCOm0v4 (love this for the way it has the exact scene for almost every line) and the ever popular Dean wanting to be a Rockstar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJYHvwlpro.
                  Those are great! Sill incredibly jealous that you're seeing them. Twice isn't enough for me, I always want more of them!

Hmm, anyone with good vid making skills? I'd like to see a vid of Dean going all pyro to Nickelback's Burn it to the ground!

Edit: this vid was linked - Stacy's Mom which is about Dean & Ellen. Yay, Ellen! For those who don't know the song or the original vid, it's about a young guy who basically pretends he's interested in the daughter so he can spend time around her sexy Mum! Link to original vid, Mum played by Rachel Hunter! You can't blame the lad, that's all I can say!
                  Last edited by queen_hathor; 25 January 2010, 01:00 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Those are great! Sill incredibly jealous that you're seeing them. Twice isn't enough for me, I always want more of them!
                    It's the first rock concert for the kids - can't wait to see their reaction...

Hmm, anyone with good vid making skills? I'd like to see a vid of Dean going all pyro to Nickelback's Burn it to the ground!
                    Now THAT I would like to see as well. Anybody?

Edit: this vid was linked - Stacy's Mom which is about Dean & Ellen. Yay, Ellen! For those who don't know the song or the original vid, it's about a young guy who basically pretends he's interested in the daughter so he can spend time around her sexy Mum! Link to original vid, Mum played by Rachel Hunter! You can't blame the lad, that's all I can say!
                    That was brilliant! LOL, now you've planted an idea in my head. Too bad they didn't use the hug from Good God Y'All. BTW, the original would not play in my country - again. Due to the fact that 'it contains content from EMI'. Does that mean it's individual companies who stop these vids from showing everywhere? If that's the truth, we should boycott them. Big Time.

sigpic

Comment

It's the first rock concert for the kids - can't wait to see their reaction...
                      They're in for a treat!

Now THAT I would like to see as well. Anybody?
                      Unfortunately all I can do is provide the ideas, I lack the knowhow!

That was brilliant! LOL, now you've planted an idea in my head. Too bad they didn't use the hug from Good God Y'All. BTW, the original would not play in my country - again. Due to the fact that 'it contains content from EMI'. Does that mean it's individual companies who stop these vids from showing everywhere? If that's the truth, we should boycott them. Big Time.
                      LOL, it's not a pairing that screamed at me, but I'm totally on board with it... and yes, I did say that! The hug

S5
                      Spoiler:
                      followed by the slap... talk about a love hate relationship!

Oh damn, I don't know whether it's the individual companies ... is anyone else having problems with vids, who isn't in Germany?

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately all I can do is provide the ideas, I lack the knowhow!
                        So do I, but I played around a bit with it - check your e-mail...

sigpic

Comment

It's the End of the World...

Spoilers for season 5
                          sigpic

Comment

An interesting fan trailer. Born Under a Bad sign Spoilers up to the end of Season 4.
                            sigpic

Comment

So do I, but I played around a bit with it - check your e-mail...
                              Oops, I thought I'd replied to this! Got it, and now I have a player that works, I can watch. It's veeeery purdy! *huggles*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              An interesting fan trailer. Born Under a Bad sign Spoilers up to the end of Season 4.
                              LOL, fancy you finding something with that title!

That's a great trailer... it'd make me watch if I wasn't already!

sigpic

Comment

LOL, fancy you finding something with that title!

That's a great trailer... it'd make me watch if I wasn't already!
                                Yep....it kind of found me though....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X