This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed

I for the life of me can't remember what episode it was when McKay said the following: "Spinny Magee over there."

Can someone help me out please...?

Thanks in advance!!!
    sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post
    I for the life of me can't remember what episode it was when McKay said the following: "Spinny Magee over there."

Thanks in advance!!!
    That's a tough one. I vaguely remember hearing that name sometime in season 4 I think? Wasn't it a reference to David Magee (one of TPTB) or something similar? Sorry I can't provide a more definitive answer.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post

Thanks in advance!!!
      isn't it in that episode where ronon is recaptured by the villagers and mckay get's shot in the butt ? so they drugg him and he's talking nonsense. i think the episode is 'Sateda'
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
        isn't it in that episode where ronon is recaptured by the villagers and mckay get's shot in the butt ? so they drugg him and he's talking nonsense. i think the episode is 'Sateda'
        Thanks for the suggestion. I checked the transcript from the episode and I didn't see it in there. Hmmm....my search continues.
        sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Are you sure it's Spinny Magee? Because he calls Zelenka "Fumbles McStupid" in Season 2 episode "Duet".

I just watched it the other day. He says something like: "Fumbles McStupid over here was in way over his head"
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X