John Druitt,Helen Magnus,Nikola Tesla love triangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Druitt,Helen Magnus,Nikola Tesla love triangle

I noticed a while back when i first watched THE FIVE at 5am that i saw a love trinagle between John, Helen & Nickola seeing this got me thinking when did it first start ? did Helen know Nickola before she met John or was it the other way around ? and given what happend between Helen and John back in 1888 could Nickola still have a chance to win her affection's ?

I love how John and Nickola have a rivelry between them for Helen i love watching that but when trouble happen's they work well together .

John&Helen or Nickola&Helen or
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

I love Helen/Nikola! But I don't really imagine them together... as John and Helen, I think it's over, I couldn't underqtand how she could forget it was Jack the Ripper and all the woman he killed... and guted.
    Who's the most mad...? Niko or John..? and does Helen really love the bad guys?? ahaa.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
      I love Helen/Nikola! But I don't really imagine them together... as John and Helen, I think it's over, I couldn't underqtand how she could forget it was Jack the Ripper and all the woman he killed... and guted.
      Who's the most mad...? Niko or John..? and does Helen really love the bad guys?? ahaa.

Bad boys are very tempting, and even more so when you used to love them. For Helen I think she still loves John, you can't stop love, but she'll never forgive him for what he had done as the Ripper.

as for Nikola i think he delights in playing, flirting, with Helen just to annoy John. Cause I think John still loves Helen as much as he wants to seek redemption from her. he wants her forgiveness.
      sigpic

Comment

Tesla is just like me IRL, or I'm like him. I'm a huge flirt and I make things like that even if the other person doesn't find it funny, I crack up laughing. I LOVE Tesla's character so much

Go Green

Comment

He is quite a unique Vampire.. lol!! I love the bit about him falling asleep in Edison's electric chair. That was a riot!
          sigpic

Comment

I love the triangle...well I don't see it as a triangle itself. It's just that Tesla wants to play and if it angers Druitt even better. I think Magnus and Druitt do have real deep feelings for each other. Maybe Nikola has feelings for Magnus (we at least know she is one of a few people he respects) they woud never match in my eyes. But I would love to see more scenes like the one where Tesla pisses John off (in revelations 2) when he made a comment about how Helens father liked them best a a couple. And then he Druitt threatens him. To me this little rivialty is really funny.
            SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
              I love the triangle...well I don't see it as a triangle itself. It's just that Tesla wants to play and if it angers Druitt even better. I think Magnus and Druitt do have real deep feelings for each other. Maybe Nikola has feelings for Magnus (we at least know she is one of a few people he respects) they woud never match in my eyes. But I would love to see more scenes like the one where Tesla pisses John off (in revelations 2) when he made a comment about how Helens father liked them best a a couple. And then he Druitt threatens him. To me this little rivialty is really funny.

Hehe, that was a good part. Then Helen tells John that she will be fine.

But yeah, Nikola only wants to play, John wants to be with Helen, but she is reluctant to let hi back into her life given recent events.
              sigpic

Comment

I think Helen had a thing for Niko in the past, but had to leave him when she faked his death. He said in "Revelations" :"You still like me". But given what happened last time when she trusted someone and fell in love, I don't think she is going to trust Nikola easily. I don't think Nikola is just playing or trying to annoy Druitt, he really loves her (in a sometimes creepy way, but still...) I mean watch "The Five" if you don't know what I'm talking about.
                I don't think John has any chance. I really hope he doesn't. Helen shouldn't forgive him for what he did. She gave him the chance to stop and he refused. This is why I can't forgive him. Not because he was a murderer. Nikola surely killed to feed himself, but I like to think he was more...selective. Anyway, he taked the treatment Helen gave him and is fine now. He will give up this stupid plan one day. He just has to choose between Helen and his ancestors and I really think he'll make the right choice.
                Personally, my perfect end for this triangle would be John gone mad, trying to kill Nikola and Helen saving him by killing John. And Helen and Nikola living hapily ever after, until they die. If they actually die...

Comment

HOW did I ever miss this thread!?!?

This is one of my favorite parts of the show. And though John is one of the most bada$$ characters ever written, I'm absolutely obsessed with Nikola's character. Naturally, a bada$$ and a perfect dude fighting over a girl is absolutely fascinating.

Yeah, there's the whole "We have a past" thing with John/Helen, but there's a reason they call it a PAST. Because it's...past.

Someone mentioned the whole "You still like me" thing from Revelatioins Pt. 2 and for that reason, I think Nikola met Helen first. Actually in my ongoing fanfic Don't Die Before I Do, Nikola and Helen became best friends at Oxford because he was one of the few foreign students and she was the only woman. They had similar souls and had a close bond before the other three of the Five came in.

But that's just my opinion and my little world.

Comment

I like Helen / Nikola ... forever. And I like Helen / John only for episode Hanuted.
                    Nikola is ... is .... ok ... he is totally awesome, more then John ( in my opinion )
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Helen/Nikola, without hesitation!!
                      Tesla is just awesome =)

It is an irrational self-destructive impluse which is disguised as joy.

Comment

In my opinion, Nikola is in love with the brain first and the body second. Remember in The Five when he told Helen that she was the only real scientist in the group? For him, Helen is the only woman who has ever stimulated his brain. Add to the fact that she is a physically attractive woman, and Nikola suddenly believes that she is the only woman that he could truly love. If love is truly the word for it.

I cannot claim to understand what makes John tick, but back before the source blood he fell in love with Helen for who she was. I think that after his problems with the blood and the anger that filled him, his love for her was the only thing that kept him even remotely human. I'm not sure that John as he is now is truly in love with her, or just in love with the memory of what he had as a human.

As for Helen, John was her first love. The father of her child. The man that all others are compared to. The saying is cliched but true: either you will always love someone, or you never did. Helen loved John. She always will. That being said, I don't think she will ever be able to fully trust, or even forgive him for all the things he has done.

I think Helen's feelings for Nikola are somewhat like his feelings for her. He is a genius (as he likes to remind everyone). As an intellectual, she enjoys his company, and she can't be blind to his looks. Where she differs from Nikola is she has know love. She knows it is based more on emotion than rational thought. Though she considers him a friend (of a sort), and is probably attracted to him on some level, I don't think she could ever truly love him.
                        "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
                        "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

I'm a Helen/Nikola shipper. That being said, I see things this way:

Both John and Nikola bring out different aspects/emotions in Helen. With John, it was young love. When they were together and even now (when he's sane), John is very caring, soft, and loving with her. He makes her feel protected and satisfies that little girl feeling inside Helen that wants to be protected and loved. Do I think they'll get back together or develop a relationship again? Caritas above called it:

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
                          Helen loved John. She always will. That being said, I don't think she will ever be able to fully trust, or even forgive him for all the things he has done.
                          With Nikola, that man is a mischievous (and devilish) little boy inside! He brings out Helen's passion, her thrill for adventure and venturing into the unknown. With Nikola, I think Helen feels young again. Nikola dances to his own tune, so to speak, and encourages Helen to do the same. She's indicated how lonely and somewhat detached from the world she feels - she feeds off Nikola's exuberant recklessness. Do I think they'll get together? If they do, I'm not entirely sure they'll stay together. Their ambitions, ideals, (and sometimes morals) are too different. Sometimes, love isn't always enough.

Comment

TESLEN 4EVER ... (In my opinion) xD
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              TESLEN 4EVER ... (In my opinion) xD
                              Yop, you are my girl.
                              I think that John is too much violent to be Helen's partner. And Helen told is herself :
                              Tesla may have shocked you into your senses, John. But nobody becomes what you were without a predilection for killing. I've no doubt you'd return to your murderous habits one day. "

She expects that John will return in this state.
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                              X