No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the idea of Vala as Daniel's Maybourne, but I wouldn't object to flirtation and innuendo, either. I think it's possible to do both.

As for the fears about the way PU was written, the Stargate writers aren't going to be churning out comedy eps for an entire 5 episode arc (::crosses fingers:: ). If Vala does indeed belong to a band of ragtag survivors, that could fuel a new political storyline.

On a shallower note, IMHO she looks a lot better with Daniel than Sarah. I think Sarah is a great character: I thought she was terrific as Osiris, and I hope to see her coping with the aftermath in future episodes. I just never saw the chemistry with Daniel. I see a lot more chemistry with Vala.

Later,
    Graculus

Comment

hmmm I so can't wait till it's on in the states... I heard they weren't love intrests on the ep, and I herd they were... I don't know what to belive. I want to see it badly. And NOW.

haha BTW valaCB... I beat you to it
      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

haha BTW valaCB... I beat you to it
        LOL. i was looking for you... who took Vala's name!!!

that could fuel a new political storyline
        that could be cool idea.

Comment

My friend and I gave ourselves an early viewing for Christmas. Best present either of us got, lol.

Later,
          Graculus

Comment

All in all, it should be interesting how the play Ben and Claudia together when both are on the show. These two have amazing chemistry and it isn't just because they were John and Aeryn on Farscape. I saw them at the Farscape con in November and they were awesome together.

I can't wait to see them on the same screen and see how they play off together as different characters.

Comment

Now if Ben's character and Daniel also have chemistry, this could be the Triangle From Hell!

Better start stocking up on popcorn now...

Later,
              Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
                Now if Ben's character and Daniel also have chemistry, this could be the Triangle From Hell!

Better start stocking up on popcorn now...

Later,
                Graculus
                i hate tringle Vala and Daniel is enough
                if some1 want to see Claudia and Ben together, go see Farsacpe . They are great together! but not here, on SG1.

Comment

Oooh, but triangles make the OTP so much sweeter...

Later,
                  Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
                    Oooh, but triangles make the OTP so much sweeter...

Later,
                    Graculus
                    ammm...what's OTP?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      ammm...what's OTP?
                      one true pairing... although I usaly think that your favorite ship is your OTP not just all the little ones you hold. Mine would be John/Aeryn most days Spike/Dru on others.

Comment

one true pairing.
                        really??? lol ok.
                        i still hate triangles

Comment

one true pairing.
                          really??? lol ok.
                          i still hate triangles
                          normaly so do I.

Comment

i think that Daniel and Vala have lots of chemistry and i like it. with Ben's character as a triangle... we know that B&C have lots of chemistry... i wonder if the writer will do something with the 3 of them. or maybe it will be Vala and Daniel only or maybe Vala with everyone (SpacePirateGirl )

Comment

...or maybe Vala with everyone (SpacePirateGirl )
                              LOL I hope the don't do a BB/Vala thing, if (having not seen it) Vala and Daniel hit it off they should not have Ben's Character go... "Hey, didn't we meet at a party a while back" (wait that would be funny actuly lol)

Comment

I would hate an overt triangle. But if no one wants to admit to attraction, and yet the triangle emerges through lowkey rivalry, then that would be fun. IMHO, of course.

I'm neither for nor against onscreen ships (like Sam/Pete): I will like it if it fits with the story. Since it depends on what the writers/actors actually do, I reserve judgment up front. I think Daniel/Vala could be fun onscreen, though.

Later,
                                Graculus

Later,
                                Graculus

Comment

Working...
                                X