No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the meme, Erika! Where did you find it?

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Loads of fun here and snow this morning!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I do image searches to find those stuff Happy New Year

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Happy New Year!
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Whaaaat??? I was just skimming through Amazon for Stargate books and Shell Game is going for $93??? Are they on crack?
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think anyone is here, but there is a new DeVilish fic out there!

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12606675/1/Finding-Home

What? I'm getting desperate for good fic these days
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Watched Prometheus Unbound last night in a rewatch. Aahh, true love
                  sigpic

Comment

Still love this ship I mentioned them during the tweet storm
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

It was such a great ship. Miss them
                      sigpic

Comment

I recently bought a new computer and boy it is fast!! My old 8 year old laptop was soooo slow.

It has been years since my Daniel/Vala vid muse paid me a visit. Things have been really good lately & ever since I started thinking about and saving up for a new laptop I have been getting Ideas. So i made sure my new system could handle video editing.

I am a bit rusty at it but hopefully I will get it done. Thankfully I still have most of their great eps. I also have a couple of Daniel Whump vid Ideas but I need the ep "Meridian" and that is the one ep I don't have. I used to have it but it has gone missing and I don't know how.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

So what can a fellow Fruitcake do to help? Kabbitz? I'm hoping to dip my toe in vid making, but don't know where to start
                          sigpic

Comment

If you want to do vidding then I recommend a fast computer. I talked to my local independent computer shop about vidding and they gave me great advice and a really nice new laptop. I can recommend a video editing software. Vidding is not a cheap hobby.

Thankfully I have the best Daniel & Vala episodes on my laptop but finding other episodes elsewhere is a problem.

The good thing about my hours being cut due to this world wide problem is that I have lots of time to work on my Vid. I was slow at first but it all came back to me. It was lots of fun rewatching some eps. I haven't done that in awhile. Hopefully I will have it done sometime next week. I hope I can still put it up on YOUTUBE.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay on new vid potential!

As to computers, etc, I've got a fairly decent all-in-one that I barely use. My granddaughter was in the hospital several years ago and I got used go using my phone for everything. And then the Stargate fandom sort of stopped. So I sometimes write, sometimes make fan art, but mostly nothing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here is my new vid. The audio isn't as good as I wanted but I having software issues (that are taking forever to solve) so I decided to upload it anyways. Hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcAAZPi-AEU
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X