Page 2 of 2617 FirstFirst 1234512521025021002 ... LastLast

Default Re: Start Shipping for Daniel/Vala

Now if Ben's character and Daniel also have chemistry, this could be the Triangle From Hell!

Better start stocking up on popcorn now...

Later,
    Graculus

Quote Originally Posted by graculus
    Now if Ben's character and Daniel also have chemistry, this could be the Triangle From Hell!

Better start stocking up on popcorn now...

Later,
    Graculus
    i hate tringle Vala and Daniel is enough
    if some1 want to see Claudia and Ben together, go see Farsacpe . They are great together! but not here, on SG1.

Oooh, but triangles make the OTP so much sweeter...

Later,
    Graculus

Quote Originally Posted by graculus
    Oooh, but triangles make the OTP so much sweeter...

Later,
    Graculus
    ammm...what's OTP?

Quote Originally Posted by valaCB
    ammm...what's OTP?
    one true pairing... although I usaly think that your favorite ship is your OTP not just all the little ones you hold. Mine would be John/Aeryn most days Spike/Dru on others.

one true pairing.
    really??? lol ok.
    i still hate triangles

one true pairing.
    really??? lol ok.
    i still hate triangles
    normaly so do I.

i think that Daniel and Vala have lots of chemistry and i like it. with Ben's character as a triangle... we know that B&C have lots of chemistry... i wonder if the writer will do something with the 3 of them. or maybe it will be Vala and Daniel only or maybe Vala with everyone (SpacePirateGirl )

...or maybe Vala with everyone (SpacePirateGirl )
    LOL I hope the don't do a BB/Vala thing, if (having not seen it) Vala and Daniel hit it off they should not have Ben's Character go... "Hey, didn't we meet at a party a while back" (wait that would be funny actuly lol)

I would hate an overt triangle. But if no one wants to admit to attraction, and yet the triangle emerges through lowkey rivalry, then that would be fun. IMHO, of course.

I'm neither for nor against onscreen ships (like Sam/Pete): I will like it if it fits with the story. Since it depends on what the writers/actors actually do, I reserve judgment up front. I think Daniel/Vala could be fun onscreen, though.

Later,
    Graculus

Later,
    Graculus

I just can't see what would attract Daniel to Vala. He's not into getting beat up.

She's interesting-looking but not "strikingly beautiful."

Is she mysterious and alluring? Well, mysterious, certainly, but alluring? Daniel's immediate reaction was, "You're a fruitcake!"

Does she provide an ego boost? Far from it!

Does he want revenge? A chance to subdue her? Daniel is not into conquest and domination. I gather he prefers egalitarian relationships.

Well, that could be a plus with Vala. Daniel could enjoy a challenge from a woman who was his equal. Although, I don't think he's that competitive. He's more likely to root for her than to compete. Besides, I don't think he would consider being hijacked, bound, threatened with rape, and beaten, "a challenge." Kidnapping and aggravated assault would be more like it.

Does she appeal to the "bad boy" in him, the rebel?

What do we know about Daniel that is really bad?

1) He has an insatiable curiosity about other cultures, the older, the better.
    2) He likes to rib Jack.
    3) He hates the Goa'uld with a passion that sometimes exceeds reason.

I don't think #2 is going to do Vala much good. But #1 or #3 might give her an opening. If she could offer Daniel a chance to strike at the Goa'uld, or something fabulous, like the Library of the Ancients, she'd have an opening.

But I really have to say that her behavior would have to change drastically for Daniel to either like her or be attracted to her. And yes, I know, you don't have to like someone to be attracted to them. I just don't think Daniel is going to be the moth to be attracted to this particular flame.

that's a fantastic reason for Daniel attract to Vala IMO

Is she mysterious and alluring? Well, mysterious, certainly, but alluring?
    i think she is very alluring maybe Daniel think so too .

Does she appeal to the "bad boy" in him, the rebel?
    maybe. that could be one more reason to attract to Vala.

#1 or #3 might give her an opening. If she could offer Daniel a chance to strike at the Goa'uld, or something fabulous, like the Library of the Ancients, she'd have an opening.
    agree.

But I really have to say that her behavior would have to change drastically for Daniel to either like her or be attracted to her. And yes, I know, you don't have to like someone to be attracted to them. I just don't think Daniel is going to be the moth to be attracted to this particular flame.
    maybe she is too fast for him.we will see what happen in season 9 maybe she makes his world shake and maybe he need some1 to shake his world, maybe he like it. we didnt see any reaction from Daniel to PirateVala, we dont know what he thinks about her and that leave the writer opportunities for Vala and Daniel.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret
    Personaly I think she is "strikingly beautiful"

Chief Master Sergeant Hathor999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret
    I just can't see what would attract Daniel to Vala. He's not into getting beat up.

Is she mysterious and alluring? Well, mysterious, certainly, but alluring? Daniel's immediate reaction was, "You're a fruitcake!"

Does she provide an ego boost? Far from it!

Does he want revenge? A chance to subdue her? Daniel is not into conquest and domination. I gather he prefers egalitarian relationships.

Well, that could be a plus with Vala. Daniel could enjoy a challenge from a woman who was his equal. Although, I don't think he's that competitive. He's more likely to root for her than to compete. Besides, I don't think he would consider being hijacked, bound, threatened with rape, and beaten, "a challenge." Kidnapping and aggravated assault would be more like it.
    I agree. I think the people who wants Daniel together Vala would like to see him in a sado-masochistic relationship. And I don´t see him as a kind of person who is into something like that. He clearly not enjoyed what Vala had done with him. And I have never seen an episode where he seemed to enjoy it to be tortured. Far away from it. In "Meridian" he even deceied to give up is live to escape the physical and (maybe) psychological pain!

Daniels problem is that tries to often to see the good in the people he meets.
    I´m very glad that he don´t fall to Valas manipultions!

I´m against ship in the show (there is fanfic for that) but when he must be shipped on screen than please with Sarah or Sha´re (if they find a way to bring her back) or even Sam but not with this space-dominatrix!

And Farscape fans please don´t forget that in the next season Ben Bowder will play a main character (suppostly THE maincharacter) in the show. Are you so sure that you not only want Vala together with Daniel because he reminds you of Ben and you will hate the Daniel/Vala ship when BB is there?
    Last edited by Hathor999; December 26th, 2004 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hathor999
    And dear Farscape fans please don´t forget that in the next season Ben Bowder will play a main character (suppostly THE maincharacter) in the show. Are you so sure that you not only want Vala together with Daniel because he reminds you of John Crichton and you will hate the Daniel/Vala ship when BB is there?
    I would hate it if they put BB character with Vala... she isn't Aeryn, he isn't John why the hell would the writers try that. Anyway like i have said I haven't seen the ep yet so I don't know how the Vala character and the Daniel Jackson characters interact, but sadly if she kicks him around alot I'd probably ship for them lol j/k

As for me, and I'm a HUUUUUGE Farscape fan and John/Aeryn shipper , I hope Vala and Ben's character will be enemies. Really. And I can hardly wait for the next Vala/Daniel's meeting.

Chief Master Sergeant Hathor999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vala
    I would hate it if they put BB character with Vala... she isn't Aeryn, he isn't John why the hell would the writers try that. Anyway like i have said I haven't seen the ep yet so I don't know how the Vala character and the Daniel Jackson characters interact, but sadly if she kicks him around alot I'd probably ship for them lol j/k
    I have seen enough Farscape episodes - Scorpius!- to persume that Sado/Maso elements are very popular among the Farscpape viewers but sorry I find it only disgusting! If there are more episodes than "Prometheus Unbound" or Daniel(or anybody else) has a orgasmus when Ba´al is torturing him in season 9. Than I´m GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vala
    Personaly I think she is "strikingly beautiful"
    WORD!

Last edited by valaCB; December 26th, 2004 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hathor999
    I have seen enough Farscape episodes - Scorpius!- to persume that Sado/Maso elements are very popular among the Farscpape viewers but sorry I find it only disgusting!
    Excuse me???!!! That wasn't nice. Farscape is MUCH MORE than that. You've seen too little of it.

Gimme a break with this shipper crap!

Page 2 of 2617 FirstFirst 1234512521025021002 ... LastLast