Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the fun can begin...

Spoiler:
    Now that they have enough power and a majority of the systems are starting to come on line, I am ready for them to start discovering more of the ship. Hopefully they can learn more about the Ancients while they are at it.
    sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post
    Spoiler:
    Now that they have enough power and a majority of the systems are starting to come on line, I am ready for them to start discovering more of the ship. Hopefully they can learn more about the Ancients while they are at it.
    Oh god I hope so. I bet the newer viewers have no idea what these 'Ancient' things are they keep talking about
    Meh.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Seems as the next episode is called Water i wouldn't get your hopes up for lots of ship exploration for the moment.
      sigpic

Comment

I'd love it if it were true, but power restoration doesn't guarantee access to those subsystems.

The main controls are likely going to have to be cracked, but at least Young can send his "people around to start turning every bloody system on" again

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
        : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Please, for the love of God, NO!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            Please, for the love of God, NO!
            Why?

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
              Why?
              I second that why.
              sigpic

Comment

Why

Sorry...pointless post...just wanted to see Teal'c

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Some of the most intriguing and fun episodes in Atlantis were when they found new places within the city itself, experiments or otherwise.
                  I found these much more enjoyable then wraith stories or the 'random medival civilization of the week' stories.

Of course, Universe also has the potential to have Stargates on really weird planets - and given the premise that there will be no "rubber face" or english speaking aliens - the exploration should be much more interesting then the usual "Forest planet with a village of some human looking aliens that have a society with some twist/secret to it".
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                    Seems as the next episode is called Water i wouldn't get your hopes up for lots of ship exploration for the moment.

Given the previous behaviour of the show maybe this episode is about them having fun in the showers :/

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                      Given the previous behaviour of the show maybe this episode is about them having fun in the showers :/
                      I'd "red" you if I could!
                      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Im hoping for them to finally find the bridge too...

Comment

The time of the maguffins is at hand.
                          sigpic
                          Doci of the BAG

Comment

This ship will reveal alot about the ancients, so i'm exited , but also the new aliens sound cool. i wonder how they will communicate etc

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                              I second that why.
                              Because then the series will once again, just as with Sg1 S9-AoT and SGA become 'about the ancients'.

For once the Ancient tech has worked for me. Why? Cause it's not doing us a favour all the time. It's just there. And because we can't use it, the show remains about us. Who we are. Where we come from. I do NOT want to see SGU become ANOTHER God damn show about an millenia old alien race who seem to be God's gift to the universe in every role except compassion. The ancients THOROUGHLY piss me off, as does TPTB inexplicable obsession with them since S7 of SG1. They ruined Stargate for me, because TPTB couldn't just keep them confined to SGA, and I do not want what is essentially a HUMAN character driven show to once again fall into the trap of obsessing over how great the ancients are.

Want ancients? Go watch SGA and SG1 S8-AoT.

(Just my opinion)

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X