Silk Sheets, Big Blankets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silk Sheets, Big Blankets?

Where did the silk sheets and big blankets come from?
    Scott has a pile of them on his bed during the shaggin scene.

The Ancients make their bedding to last.
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Space is cold - what else can I say. Unless its Alterran tradition to have a security blankie
      sigpic
      Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Originally posted by UniverseSizePlotHole View Post
        Space is cold - what else can I say. Unless its Alterran tradition to have a security blankie
        The Alterans are/were human like the rest of us. I'm sure that aside from the sophisticated technology and refined points of their civilization, having a nice, warm blankie at night was an essential technological and intellectual necessity.
        sigpic

Comment

The Ancients must have wanted to travel in style. Who can blame them?

Comment

The Ancients have style...

Comment

The Ancients had all the beds made before they launched The Destiny, not to be used for 100,000s if not millions of years.

Unless others have been onboard The Destiny before!

Goldilocks maybe?
              Last edited by GuHNDoi; 25 October 2009, 08:02 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                The Ancients have style...
                And the technology to make bed linens that last for a million years.
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

The blankets gave me odd flashbacks to the Farscape multi-purpose blankets on Moya...
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                    The Ancients had all the beds made before they launched The Destiny, not to be used for 100,000s if not millions years.
                    The only thing missing was a bouquet of flowers and a box of dark chocolate for each set of quarters. If they did that, the Ancients would have really been styling. Oh wait, they did have the domed chamber in Air Part 2--the room I've nicknamed the Thunderdome. Surely the Thunderdome had other uses than just as a possible meeting/lecture hall?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      The only thing missing was a bouquet of flowers and a box of dark chocolate for each set of quarters. If they did that, the Ancients would have really been styling. Oh wait, they did have the domed chamber in Air Part 2--the room I've nicknamed the Thunderdome. Surely the Thunderdome had other uses than just as a possible meeting/lecture hall?
                      Cage matches against Master-Blaster, two men enter, one man leave.

Originally Posted by MattSilver 3k
                      The blankets gave me odd flashbacks to the Farscape multi-purpose blankets on Moya...
                      I had that thought too!
                      Last edited by GuHNDoi; 26 October 2009, 03:16 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

and where did the plates, glasses, forks come from ?

i highly doubt bed sheets could last for 100 years let alone millions of years. i reckon they even have toilet paper, soaps, shampoo etc.

i bet they also have a make-up room designed specially for chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                          Cage matches against Master-Blaster, two men enter, one man leave.
                          You betcha!

All we need is to call up Tina Turner for a cameo (include the frizzy hair please!) and then she must absolutely say: "Bust a deal, face the wheel!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                            i bet they also have a make-up room designed specially for chole.
                            Yes, complete with the Ancient equivalent of a cucumber night mask.
                            sigpic

Comment

well, at the rate scotts popping' the girls off; an ancient Durex dispenser wont hurt

'wormhole ribbed for her pleasure'

Comment

Working...
                              X