Greer is now officially awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greer is now officially awesome

Who else just joined the Greer fan club after tonight? Greer seems to have some deep waters I hope we'll see develop.

Spoiler:
    And he is officially anti-Telford. Telford who was supposed to go through the gate with Rush. I'm now betting Rush didn't sick the alliance on them, Telford did. It looks like Rush and Greer may end up being allies.

I certainly did

Comment

From episode 1

Comment

Wait I already made one months ago.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mythophile View Post
          Spoiler:
          I'm now betting Rush didn't sick the alliance on them, Telford did.
          Where did you come up with this? I didn't hear anything that suggest that.
          "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
          - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

yep...Greer is the best.

Comment

Greer was really awesome and surprisingly profound in the intro.

Comment

Marines can fool you that way sometimes. There are certainly some deep and strangely philosophical Marines in the Corps. Rudy Reyes from Generation comes to mind.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

He may eventually get over his anger issues.

Comment

Greer is awesome. He was described as "Psycho" in the breakdowns, but he hasn't really come off as too bad thus far. He may be a bit of a hothead, but I'd be thinking Spencer is more psycho (He was taking some kind of pills...) than Greer. Or Greer is in a different category of psycho than Spencer. Either or, Greer is awesome.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Greer is awesome. He was described as "Psycho" in the breakdowns, but he hasn't really come off as too bad thus far. He may be a bit of a hothead, but I'd be thinking Spencer is more psycho (He was taking some kind of pills...) than Greer. Or Greer is in a different category of psycho than Spencer. Either or, Greer is awesome.
                      Yea, Greer's definitely come off more as a hothead then a psycho - and I've loved it. I think he's my favorite character. Him and Rush are tops on the 'most interesting'.

Comment

yep greer is my favourite character so far. He is just so cool and no nonsense.
                        Young seemed to like him too.
                        The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

This episode solidified my like of Greer I think. Not because he punched out Telford in the past of whatever, but mostly just the little things: he got to show some of his uh, "non-psychotic" side. I liked the relationship he has with Scott.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Mythophile View Post
                            Who else just joined the Greer fan club after tonight? Greer seems to have some deep waters I hope we'll see develop.

Spoiler:
                            And he is officially anti-Telford. Telford who was supposed to go through the gate with Rush. I'm now betting Rush didn't sick the alliance on them, Telford did. It looks like Rush and Greer may end up being allies.
                            I liked Greer from the very beginning and Light proved his quality of character. He really shined in all of his scenes this week.
                            Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 October 2009, 10:54 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Greer is quite awesome, a much better version of Ford IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X