Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thoght he'd never get to see the Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thoght he'd never get to see the Destiny?

I wonder why Rush thought he'd never get to see the Destiny from the outside.

The ship does sometimes drop out of FTL and it does have a shuttle...

Bit of a waste of time going for a look at the exterior of the ship when you have no air, he really hasn't had the chance to do anything like that since they arrived on the destiny and seems as they were heading into a sun, he prob thought he never would get his chance.
    sigpic

Comment

Ummm...either he really thought he was gonna die, along with everyone else, or he knew what would happen, but the only functioning shuttle had just left.
      Either way, there was no way he could see the ship from a shuttle in the future.
      And before that, well, the last time the ship dropped out of FTL...he was kinda busy getting a tan on the desert planet.

Comment

oh yeah. busy trying not to die to see the ship from the outside.

But eventually his efforts might have to take him outside, you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Obi1 View Post

Maybe he has a phobia of space.
          sigpic

Comment

Eventually, perhaps, given the situation at the end of Light.
            But at that moment, like I said, he either thought he was gonna die or he thought he wouldn't have a shuttle at his disposal to go out...

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
              Maybe he has a phobia of space.
              Nope. He wasn't afraid to look out of Hammond's or Destiny's windows. If he did, he doesn't act like it.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                Nope. He wasn't afraid to look out of Hammond's or Destiny's windows. If he did, he doesn't act like it.
                I meant it as a joke.
                sigpic

Comment

I think Rush meant that
                  He'd never actually get to see the destiny from the outside

He can look on the inside and over the balconys and at diagrams of the ship

But he didnt think he'd ever get a chance to view the ship from a distance and see what it actually looked like

It would of been quite an impressive thing to see

Comment

Because he thought he was about to die.

Comment

i would have a phobia of space. really, the idea that per second, trillions of neutrino's , innumerable amounts of super-energetic cosmic rays, solar wind and what not hits my body.... nah, i prefer a safe spacestation or the Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                        Bit of a waste of time going for a look at the exterior of the ship when you have no air, he really hasn't had the chance to do anything like that since they arrived on the destiny and seems as they were heading into a sun, he prob thought he never would get his chance.
                        they had been on board for like 2 days..

Comment

Do NOT trust ... RUSH.

BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Maybe he thought that there was a good chance that Destiny would have truly been destroyed by the sun.
                            General Jack O'Neill, still HOTTer than ever!

Comment

He has abandonement issues concerning the destiny lols
                              sigpic
                              i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Working...
                              X