• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
    You have dignity!!??
    Meh...It's debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by renboy View Post
      So it's decided then - The show should have a complete naked cast from now on.

Who wants to write the draft for the petition?
      I support this. There would be so many nice umm...."faces" to look at.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        Man has an awesome body!
        Last week it was the boob thread, now this...Man, I'm so shallow...

I have to admit i agree with you.. . for lack of anything more interesting happening, more fan service please...
        Well, let me see - we've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death.

Comment

Originally posted by Legend11 View Post
          Don't know about that...but nice to 'meet' a fellow sci-fi/Stargate loving Manchester United fan. I guess there is more than coincidence at work here...as I've met lots of United fans who like sci-fi. Perhaps because it is the perfect escape from days like today? (for the benefit of others, our bitterest rivals quite literally ripped us a new one)
          2-0 muahahahahah

"...and you'll never walk alone..."

i just had to do it...sorry

Comment

Originally posted by danny.d View Post
            2-0 muahahahahah

Grrr....mmmph....p'chaw!

Comment

Originally posted by danny.d View Post
              2-0 muahahahahah

You lot can have the derby wins, we'll just take the trophies. Number 19, coming up...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                You lot can have the derby wins, we'll just take the trophies. Number 19, coming up...
                you're probably right, but still it was extremely satisfying

Comment

There doesn't have to be nudity. I'd settle for skipply clad women with their clothes rotting and falling apart.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    There doesn't have to be nudity. I'd settle for skipply clad women with their clothes rotting and falling apart.
                    skipply clad women? I never heard of that before sounds exotic!

Comment

Originally posted by renboy View Post
                      So it's decided then - The show should have a complete naked cast from now on.

Who wants to write the draft for the petition?
                      Wow, think of the money they'll save on wardrobe.

However, they do film in Vancouver. It gets cold, so viewers won't be seeing as much of the men as they would in warmer weather *cough cough*

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Wow, think of the money they'll save on wardrobe.

However, they do film in Vancouver. It gets cold, so viewers won't be seeing as much of the men as they would in warmer weather *cough cough*
                        A sock and a HotHands.

HotHands-2® hand warmers are air-activated and will provide up to 10 hours of soothing warmth inside gloves, pockets or wherever you feel a chill.
                        I'm just sayin'.

Comment

He has a nice physique, yes. But he's not a particularly attractive person ;p

Comment

Greer is the only one who has evened up the images of some of the female characters. Though on the whole I dislike Greer's character. Definitely the wrong stuff for a Stargate program member who has supposedly gone through rigorous selection, even if he was just an Icarus base staff member and perhaps not an off-world expedition member.

On a side note it makes you wonder why the men don't get their shirts off more often. It's not a decency issue. And when things get hot it is quite natural to remove your shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                              Cant say i'm that fussed about having more naked greer but i definately want to see more of greer hitting the bald guy in the face.
                              Reminded me of Helo knocking out some loudmouth in a BSG episode.
                              Originally posted by Descended
                              That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Working...
                              X