No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis - Allies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have now got Microsoft Word 2010 on the PC, and can return to typing in my spare time. Next chapter no later than Monday!!
    sigpic
    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

ANd, I have NO idea. Get your Dad to help with that, cause I can think of anything for them to do right now
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

He can't. he is so busy with work lately he only pops in and posts in my RP and then he's off again. It's kind of sad to, cos he hasn't written anything on the Captives for ages now and it's such a wonderful story like yours

Comment

Spoiler:
          Sheppard appeared in the private room Larrin had been given. She was still hooked up to an IV, with Teyla and Katana sitting checking up on her. She was awake for the first time since being brought in.
          “Hey guys,” Sheppard said, gently knocking on the door. He stood there, awkwardly, arms folded.
          “John,” Teyla nodded.
          “How are you doing?” Sheppard asked Larrin after acknowledging Teyla. “Feeling better?”
          “Better, now. You weren’t...worried about me, where you, Sheppard?” Larrin asked playfully.
          “No, course not, Well, worried that a valuable ally might be dead, that’s all,” Sheppard replied awkwardly.
          “Yes, I’m sure,” Teyla said, raising her eyebrow it that way.
          “Well, now I know you’re okay, I can go and tell the others,” Sheppard said putting his hands in his pockets, turning to leave, obviously a little embarrassed, but in typical Sheppard fashion, unwilling to show it.
          “Any word from the Anakim?” Teyla asked, stopping the colonel in his tracks.
          “Nothing yet.” The colonel shook his head. “We haven’t heard from them since they upped and offed. Damned IOA damn well got us into trouble there.”
          Larrin looked up surprised. “You mean that ship, the one that can beat these Nephilim, has left? What can we do now?”
          “We’ll figure out something. We have to.”

“I cannot believe they just left,” MacGregor stormed. “They said they were sent here by the same Anakim who were in Atlantis. Why did they just go?”
          “Well, Atlantis reports the Silver Star left after the announcement of IOA scale down. It’s safe to assume they contacted the Red Hawk and let them know.” Daniel theorised.
          “We need to know how we can contact them!” Landry muttered. “Let them know the IOA isn’t running the whole show. Their influence could be what unites our forces.”
          “It is safe to assume they are attempting to combat the problem, whilst we argue amongst ourselves,” Teal’c said sagely. “Perhaps by being proactive, we can also show them our intentions.”
          A murmur ran round the table in the SGC briefing room. Landry, MacGregor, Cate and SG-1 sat in deliberations.
          “If only they hadn’t taken their communication stones with them,” Carter muttered.
          “Well….we could find out more about the Children of the Anakim…” Daniel suggested.
          MacGregor’s eyebrow shot up.
          “Those terrorists who tried to end you in Jerusalem?”
          “Well, if Daniel had kept his mouth shut about the Ne-ph-lim…” Vala said, mouthing the last part. This earned a grim look from the man himself.
          “I think it’s a plan. They obviously know what’s going on, they knew about the SGC. Let’s drop in and see if they are willing to help us.” Mitchell spoke for the first time since sitting down.
          “How do we find them?” MacGregor asked.
          Daniel glanced at Vala. “I have a great idea.”

The US Marines went through the puddle, each man looking dejected and defeated. They had their gear with them, going home for the foreseeable future. When the IOA said they were withdrawing forces, they really meant it.
          “Damn, ain’t they running?” A Royal Marine whistled. The City Security trooper beside him just nodded.
          “Enough, Marine.” Macara’s voice quelled any more talk. “They’re on our side.”
          “Sorry, sir.” The man muttered.
          Macara watched the last Marines leave, and the gate closed.
          “Well, it looks like you are our protection now,” Sheppard said from beside him. “We will have supply runs from the 304 fleet, and when they can spare the power, from Earth. But until the IOA can be convinced, that’s it.”
          “Thirty security personnel aren’t enough,” Macara muttered.
          “What about one hundred Brits?” Sheppard said with a small smile. “That enough?”
          “No.” Macara said honestly. “We need the Anakim. Even one hundred Gurkhas would have trouble.” The major joked slightly.
          Sheppard nodded. He seemed distracted.
          “You been to see Larrin?”
          “Yes.”
          “How’d that go?” the Scot had a small grin on his face.
          “She’s fine. Recovering well.” Sheppard said simply.
          “And?” Macara smiled outright.
          “And nothing. She is the leader of some valuable allies. Nothing else.”
          Yes. Sir.” Macara made a mock salute and walked away, whistling.
          Sheppard couldn’t help but grin slightly himself. Damn, but Macara was observant.
          “We can all tell,” Dex’s deep growl came from behind Sheppard. The bulky Satedan had his arms crossed, leaning against the door jam.
          “Oh, give it a break. Want to spar?” the colonel asked in return, blanking Ronon’s question.
          “Course I do. I always do. Especially against you. It’s so…easy when you are distracted.” Ronon said, walking towards a transporter. Sheppard followed him, bleating away.
          “I am not distracted!”
          sigpic
          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

your back hello and a Merry Christmas to you dear BB, how are you? and its nice to have the
            story back Teal'c is right, Earth spends to much time arguing instead of doing, but, i dont think the Anakim have abandoned us yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the ridiculous time between posts. I shall finish this story! And well!

And thanks Pooks, you too
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Stewie you're back....now I'll have to re-read a bunch to understand whats' happening

Comment

gutted
                  sigpic
                  385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Well you would need lots of gutters if you lived in Queensland atm

Comment

did someone say gutter
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm I think Stewie needs a dose of it in his story

Comment

Hi guys,

More will be here soon, but i have been adding some stuff to the story that is now appearing on ff.net. We are now up to the point where
                          Spoiler:
                          The nephilim Lerate has been killed
                          and i am improving on what is here. So this will now be 1st draft territory, so if you can see changes that should be made, let me know!

Also, the character Jocyel, the Nephilim Librarian-come-armourer is now Creidhne, Geniar the Seeker is now Uaithne and his minion Chastiol is now Cerridwen. hoe I don't cause too much confusion. i just wanted more Celtic names.
                          sigpic
                          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

yea more, see review elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                            X