Favorite Lines from "Light"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Another favorite scene that stuck out to me for some reason was when Spencer (the Marine that got knocked out) finally woke up, he headed towards one of the rooms and found Volker playing cards with a few people and chatting it up. "Well, all the fun people are here."
    Also makes me wonder... who the hell brought cards?
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      Playing cards are standard in most survival packs. Boredom and nothing to occupy the mind are some of the most dangerous things in any survival situation. Any way to keep people occupied and engaged with each other is a good, good thing.
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
        Playing cards are standard in most survival packs. Boredom and nothing to occupy the mind are some of the most dangerous things in any survival situation. Any way to keep people occupied and engaged with each other is a good, good thing.
        I didn't know that. You learn something new everyday. The survival packs I've seen never featured a deck of cards.

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        I've met lots of soldiers with card decks. I'm sure one of them must have brought the cards.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          I've met lots of soldiers with card decks. I'm sure one of them must have brought the cards.
          That's 'cuz they all wanted to get Lts. Johanson and James in games of strip-poker
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
            That's 'cuz they all wanted to get Lts. Johanson and James in games of strip-poker
            Greenage for you.
            sigpic

Comment

Greer's monologue, "Math Boy. Send it!", "I'm gonna need some spaceship paint", "Well all the FUN people are here", Eli's "I don't [regret it]", Rush's "I'm going to go read a meneally good book."

So much gold in this episode, and even more gold that was shown, but not spoken.

Comment

I'm just glad Rush had time to grab his I-Phone and Docking Station for it...
                67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

The banter about the paint to fix the scratch. And Chloe's "one more day" kino line.
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

"There is a rumor starting that we are still here"
                    67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
                      All of these mentioned and...

"Why am I watching this on tv?" - Eli in response to the Shuttle trying to intercept the Destiny and then runs off to the Observation deck.

I laughed at that.
                      I loved that line but I also loved the line "this is where all the fun people are!" such brilliant moments of grim humour.

Comment

Originally posted by eliteaceman View Post
                        I'm just glad Rush had time to grab his I-Phone and Docking Station for it...
                        Wha?
                        sigpic

Comment

"The lights just... came back on in my room." - the guy who said "The lights went off in my compartment" back in Darkness.
                          Put together, it's funny.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                            "The lights just... came back on in my room." - the guy who said "The lights went off in my compartment" back in Darkness.
                            Put together, it's funny.
                            I thought that was him! In that case, it's even funnier xD
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Rush: Hahaha, YES!
                              Eli: What are we so happy about?
                              Rush: We're gonna live, Eli
                              Eli: What about the turbulence and the heat and the death?

Comment

My personal favourite was from Rush - " I have a hundred pages of a truly mediocre book to finish"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X