Favorite Lines from "Light"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Lines from "Light"

Alright, what were your favorite lines and jokes from tonight's episode? I found the revelation about why Greer was in the brig (knocking Telford's lights out) was priceless.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

"the destiny is powered by the stars themselves" - Rush
    sigpic

Comment

"Math Boy. Send it!" - Eli

"Now would be a good time to trust me to solve this problem" - Rush

Creating worlds I know couldn't possibly exist. One little polygon at a time.

Comment

*points to himself* MATH BOY

Comment

Greer's monologue.

Comment

"There's a rumor going around that we're still here"
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

There are several imo and they have already been stated above
              sigpic

Comment

All of these mentioned and...

"Why am I watching this on tv?" - Eli in response to the Shuttle trying to intercept the Destiny and then runs off to the Observation deck.

I laughed at that.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

what a piece of work
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

"It's not an f-16 Eli, it's a spaceship"

Comment

Originally posted by Squires View Post
                      "It's not an f-16 Eli, it's a spaceship"
                      buhahah
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

"Out in a blaze of glory..."

Greer is totally flipping awesome.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by nhall View Post
                          "Math Boy. Send it!" - Eli

"Now would be a good time to trust me to solve this problem" - Rush
                          The math boy' was my personal fave.

Followed by young's "Keep speaking, i will take your name out of the lottery".

Comment

I liked the "please don't" response to the taking of the name out of the lottery.

Wasn't really a line but it was. Young's single tear while holding his wedding ring. He said a lot without saying anything.

I kind of liked the "Our Father" scene. It showed people facing death with some dignity. (and no it's not an atheist in a foxhole comment so we can't take out that reply right now)

Oh and Mathboy, almost forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              Alright, what were your favorite lines and jokes from tonight's episode? I found the revelation about why Greer was in the brig (knocking Telford's lights out) was priceless.
                              Greer and Young definitely earned respect points from me with their scene together. I especially like how Greer saluted Young when the Colonel said, "Goodbye, Ronald."

Another favorite scene that stuck out to me for some reason was when Spencer (the Marine that got knocked out) finally woke up, he headed towards one of the rooms and found Volker playing cards with a few people and chatting it up. "Well, all the fun people are here."
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X