Ever had a Sanctuary moment ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever had a Sanctuary moment ?

Hey guys. I made a new Thread: ever had a Sanctuary moment. It's just like the thread in the Stargate Section: Ever had a Stargate moment, but Sanctuary related.

You can use this thread to talk about moments in your everyday life when you went: hey I had to think about Sanctuary.

I'll start us off

- Every time I hear the name "Helen", a woman with long dark hair, who's very brave and has a huge hart for abnormals pops op in my mind.

- When people suddenly talk about Jack the Ripper you go: well for your information, he HAD to do it cause of his illness.

- When you see people claim to have located Bigfoot you think: no guys he lives at the Sanctuary now.

- When you hear about a 100 year old woman you go: that's quite an achievement, but I know someone who's way older then her.

So you see, when you have a situation that makes you think of Sanctuary, you can post it here.

Good luck

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

I haven't been wathing the show for that long. So I've not had a moment that reminds me of sanctuary, but I've seen a part of sanctuary that reminded me of something in my everyday life.

The part in Revelations part 1 when Watson and Druitt are having their conversation over brandy about their battle of wits it kinda remided me of the sorts of conversations me and a mate of mine have over drinks. lol.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I had a moment on thursday i was in EB Games i checking out the latest PC & PS2 games when i came across SHERLOCK HOLMES INVESTIGATES JACK THE RIPPER the first thing that came to mind was John Druitt & James Watson and the scene in the first webisode when John attack's Molly and Magnus tries to stop him
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        I had a moment on thursday i was in EB Games i checking out the latest PC & PS2 games when i came across SHERLOCK HOLMES INVESTIGATES JACK THE RIPPER the first thing that came to mind was John Druitt & James Watson and the scene in the first webisode when John attack's Molly and Magnus tries to stop him
        : Now that's what I'm talkin' about

A few more from me

- Everytime I hear the word Sanctuary: I have to think about a particular Sanctuary: run by a woman with dark hair, and where Bigfoot is part of the team that runs it

- If I see Tesla (on wikipedia or on TV besides Sanctuary) I can never see him as that good scientist anymore.

- If somebody's out of wine: I go: Tesla drank it all

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy
          Now that's what I'm talkin' about

A few more from me

- Everytime I hear the word Sanctuary: I have to think about a particular Sanctuary: run by a woman with dark hair, and where Bigfoot is part of the team that runs it

- If I see Tesla (on wikipedia or on TV besides Sanctuary) I can never see him as that good scientist anymore.

- If somebody's out of wine: I go: Tesla drank it all
          I saw a Tesla doco on the History channel a few week's ago and as i was watching it i saw him as the sparky vampire
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Well im in year 12 next year and we get special tops and on the back we get to put a nickname or word, me and my friend are putting the word...NUBBINS! on the back of ours lol
            Last edited by NurseFG; 30 October 2009, 02:05 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

when i am at work I think about sanctuary all the time though I am working on fanfic for it.
              sigpic

Comment

I just had one. i'm watching SGA S5 ep called Outsiders and one of the girls the Wraith are hunting is the actress that plays Kate!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                  I just had one. i'm watching SGA S5 ep called Outsiders and one of the girls the Wraith are hunting is the actress that plays Kate!

Kewl!! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's really cool. but the sad part is she dies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's really cool. but the sad part is she dies.

well being hunted by the wraith that does tend to happen... lol!!

As for those Sanctuary moments. I have them all the time.... lol!!! Writing fanfic I try to put myself in that world, to picture it around me so I can convey in my writing what I want the reader to see.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sweet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sweet.
                          My imagination is like that. i have this knack for visualizing the world i want to write. currently it is Sanctuary so i am picturing that when I write.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah. i'm *thinking* about writing a Warehouse 13 fanfic. have you ever seen it?
                            sigpic

Comment

YAY thirty minutes till Sanctuary!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X