No announcement yet.

Pavor Nocturnus (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo! This was a really cool apocofic type scenario. I knew from the beginning that it had to be all in her head, though not how. The changes in Will I think were the best, seeing him as jaded, bitter, take no prisoners was cool. Overall, neat episode.
    sigpic

Some people have a way with words. Others not have way.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iamdragonrider

Comment

Originally posted by iamdragonrider View Post
      Woo! This was a really cool apocofic type scenario. I knew from the beginning that it had to be all in her head, though not how.
      yes, they kept that mystery going well, I thought.

Comment

The episode is WOW!!

It's a good episode, I got a little confused at first with the time line, but then I had not problem.
        I like the future that they showed for Kate and Will, and the moment Will said that Helen died in the battle of Buenos Aires I was "Oh my God, she died in my city" (actually province but the Capital City is also known as Buenos Aires) I couldn't stop the fan side when Will said that, LoL

Anyway, I love the episode
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

WHAT ? Amanda had a double ? Whoa ? Oh my .. I am shocked .. I didn't know this .. :-(
          I thought that it was Amanda .. oh .. From this moment on I won't see this scene in the same way I did before. :-(
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Ok I'm a bit late to this thread.
            I've seen this episode on DVD. And I have to say that I enjoyed it.
            The post apocalyptic setting interested me.

It was also recommended by Robin Dunne during one of his talks at 'Gateway to Sanctuary' in January.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Will's hair!

It looks like a mullet!
              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Pavor Nocturnus is a great episode. I love how they used the unknown of what happened to the ancient civilization to put their own twist on it. I really liked how we were on the same level as Helen trying to figure out what was going on and what had happened.

The end was dramatic and shocking to find Helen as patient zero was the reason it happened.

From Will's comment "Well, we certainly didn't talk about the damn Mayans!" shows Will in this vision was also frustrated with Helen not telling him everything.
                sigpic

Comment

One other theme showed up in this episode is the idea that comes up later with Kali.....one little event has massive effects.

One little bottle led to the zombie apocalypse, which seems to reinforce something Helen brought up in Instinct I think, or maybe it was hero, that you can't just kill the abbies cause you don't know their place in the universe. here she did one little thing, looked for a 'cure to her longevity' and realized she doomed the world.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X