• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once Upon A Time In Texas (408)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON FOUR
    ONCE UPON A TIME IN TEXAS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408

Hiro returns to a Texas diner three years ago to try and save the love of his life from Sylar, and finds that Samuel is there with his own agenda. Noah considers crossing a line with his partner.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 10:19 PM.

The best episode of Heroes this season so far, last season and the previous season. I loved every bit of it! I felt the excitement I had when watching Season 1! Fantastic episode! I looooove time travel!

Comment

Very good episode tonight. Hiro better get Charlie back, and make Samuel pay.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Very good episode tonight. Hiro better get Charlie back, and make Samuel pay.
        Ive never felt so bad for Hiro.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Ive never felt so bad for Hiro.
          This is a big chance for him to step up as a hero.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

1 of the best heroes episodes i've seen since the first season...i like the direction they're taking Hiro...its making up for his uselessness he had last season...lets hope they work the same magic on Peter, because the character really hasn't improved much from last season...

next weeks episode also looks like it'll be pretty exciting...

Comment

1 little disappointment i had about the episode, spoilers about the episode i read a few weeks back mentioned that Hiro ends up killing Sylar in the past which dramatically screws up the future...it would have been interesting to see how that would have played out...but, it is just a little disappointment, the episode was great overall...

Comment

It was good, but my final opinion of the episode is going to be determined by how future episodes react to this one.

Also I practically lost it when Hiro referenced the SNES RPG Chrono Trigger ("The marle to my Crono").

Comment

This was the best episode in a loooong time. I like this direction they're taking Hiro in. It's starting to make up for his role as just being the comic relief last season.
                  sigpic

Comment

yawn

Comment

finally we're back on track

excellent episode!!

and the only one I've enjoyed this season so far

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed this latest episode, though it does raise a lot of questions. I think we can conclude that Sylar doesn't like the thought of dying alone, with nobody to care and / or remember him. Begs the question of whether or not Hiro has changed the future to a point in which Sylar hasn't continued on that quest of his.

In addition to this, where does this leave the future? The future that Hiro went too with Samuel, was 'Nathan' at that carnival? Would he have ever ended up there? Heck, what would the status of Arthur be in this future? Cause if Sylar changed, and didn't become the psychopath that he is, would he have ever been involved with the Petreli family, would have have ever killed Nathan? - Ok, so we know the latter due to Adrian leaving the show, but the rest of it holds value.

Was great to see Mohinder (even though unconscious) at the end of the episode too. So much for his superior strength, Samuel knocking him out.
                        sigpic
                        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

I doubt there'll be changes in the timeline with Sylar learning about his 'death' (since that'd be just too much to focus on for the writers). I thought I read somewhere that Hiro accidently kills Sylar, but then horribly screws up the timeline so he goes back in time to prevent himself from going back in time in the first place so Charlie still dies... Ah well, I think I'll like this version even more, with Hiro having to help Samuel who looks like to have killed Mohinder? Not sure whether he's dead or not, but it does explain why we haven't seen him in the first episodes this season.
                          Mia: Don't you hate that?
                          Vincent: Hate what?
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
                            Thoroughly enjoyed this latest episode, though it does raise a lot of questions. I think we can conclude that Sylar doesn't like the thought of dying alone, with nobody to care and / or remember him. Begs the question of whether or not Hiro has changed the future to a point in which Sylar hasn't continued on that quest of his.

In addition to this, where does this leave the future? The future that Hiro went too with Samuel, was 'Nathan' at that carnival? Would he have ever ended up there? Heck, what would the status of Arthur be in this future? Cause if Sylar changed, and didn't become the psychopath that he is, would he have ever been involved with the Petreli family, would have have ever killed Nathan? - Ok, so we know the latter due to Adrian leaving the show, but the rest of it holds value.

Was great to see Mohinder (even though unconscious) at the end of the episode too. So much for his superior strength, Samuel knocking him out.
                            you sure he was unconscious? he looked awfully dead to me...he had what appeared to be bullet holes in him...

Comment

Well, Mohinder's fate should be determined in the next episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X