Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could travel to anywhere in the scifi universe,where would you visit ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omicron Nebula
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by KL70 View Post
      If it was possible for you to go anywhere in the universe (be it
      our real one and/or to any scifi and/or scifi fantasy world you love
      and greatly admire), where would you most like to go and please say
      why, for anywhere named.
      I'd go to the waffle house down the road.

Why? Because I'm hungry.

Comment

TV: Star Trek, Star Wars (4,5,6), Battlestar Galactica (Pre-fall), Stargate.
        Film: Blade Runner, District 9, Forbidden Planet.
        Videogame: Mass Effect.
        Book: ?
        :
        "There must be some way out of here..."

Comment

for me it would have to be moya from farscape....just be in on those shananigans that crew get into,plus that universe is so rich and diverse with its characters i think it would be awesome to experiance that universe in real life.

Comment

The TARDIS during The Tenth Doctor's era. Moya is a close second.
            sigpic

Comment

I'd hit up Coruscant in its golden days, first of all. Wow, what a treat that would be at sunset.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

nah , i kind of rather have a Flashforward , that would be , i wonder what i'd be doing ?
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Somewhere in Stargate Universe, to explore the other side of the universe, who knows who or what I'll encounter there.
                  Also the Farscape universe, preferably on Moya to be able to explore are the weird alien planets they visit, plus living with that crew will never get dull.
                  sigpic

Comment

hmmmm my own crazy universe... which is an alt uni for SG1/Atlantis/Highlander/Highlander: the Raven... add in from time to time.. BtVS, Charmed and Torchwood. mmm makes for a very fun uni to live in. *snickers* hmmm wha.. sorry blame the dreams.. and the over active imagination that i have..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                      Jack's house.

Also, Torchwood's Hub for a coffee break. Ooooh, I would like to take the Millenium Falcon out for a spin as well.

id say the star trek timeline because i want transporters, holosuites, replicators, shuttles, etc...

and for stargate id love to explore atlantis...
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

The City-Transmetropolitan
                        Either Japan or the American Empire-Ghost in the Shell: StandAlone Complex

And on some days, America as depicted in Snow Crash. It sort of depends on what year the story takes place (left vague) and how distant of a sequel Diamond Age is.
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Battlestar Galactica, pre fall as long as I could be a hotshot Viper pilot and hang with Starbuck (either), and Apollo from the new.

Comment

Definitely Atlantis. I hope they need an anthropologist to join the team.

Comment

My personal travel list:

Stargate:
                              Atlantis
                              Orilla, after the Replicators were finally defeated and the Asgard at peace
                              Tok'ra Homeworld, after Ba'al's final defeat
                              Dakara, before the destruction of the superweapon
                              Chulak
                              Any Earth warship with Asgard weapons
                              Camelot

Star Trek:
                              Bajor and Deep Space 9
                              Risa
                              Vulcan (not counting the movie)
                              Andoria
                              Rousseau V
                              Vico V (the wildest sky in the Alpha Quadrant)

Babylon 5:
                              B5 of course!
                              Minbar
                              Soom (from the Technomage Trilogy)
                              Centauri Prime (without the Drakh presence)
                              Brakir on the Day of the Dead
                              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 28 October 2009, 05:43 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Atlantis - I'd stare at Todd and try and freak out Rodeny

The Destiny - I'd go exploring, the ship looks cool

Moya (Farscape) - I love that crew!

The Condor (Storm Hawks) - I'd torment Stork (and it doesn't hurt that there are quite a few hotties in that show even if it's a cartoon)

Comment

Working...
                                X