Spy onboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    oh yea and the lucian alliance has a spy on board, who told them where icarus was, and now they are planning to get otehr lucian alliancee's aboard.....season cliffhanger.....
    I did not want to know that! Haven't you heard ANYTHING about spoiler tags?!?!
    sigpic

Comment

Slightly OT, but Riley was controlling the Kino during that incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        I did not want to know that! Haven't you heard ANYTHING about spoiler tags?!?!
        thats the price you pay coming on these forums, ANY thread can contain spoilers
        besides the name of the thread woud indicate something spoilerish (to some degree)

Comment

thats the price you pay coming on these forums, ANY thread can contain spoilers
          besides the name of the thread woud indicate something spoilerish (to some degree)
          And yet forum rules dictate that you use spoiler tags when talking about future episode
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            And yet forum rules dictate that you use spoiler tags when talking about future episode
            true, but like i said spoilers can turn up anywhere, if people dont want spoilers they shoudl stay away, even seeing a thread title could give away spoilers

Comment

true, but like i said spoilers can turn up anywhere, if people dont want spoilers they shoudl stay away, even seeing a thread title could give away spoilers
              That is no excuse. While yes spoilers do crop up on the forum for various reasons and thier is no escaping them it doesn't give a poster an excuse to not use the spoiler tags when posting in a thread
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
              X