No announcement yet.

Tabula Rasa (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting sick of the deaf/seeing sounds lady. Unless she can clap her hands and smash a building to pieces I don't want to see another talent show, piano or cello scene. Zzzz

Oh a side note I can't wait for the carnies to get slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
      Noah said specifically during the episode that he could only heal things that were damaged- only if it was still alive.
      Not so, Noah mentioned how he brought animals back to life... I thin he mentioned the kid revived a dog that had been hit by a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
        Not so, Noah mentioned how he brought animals back to life... I thin he mentioned the kid revived a dog that had been hit by a car.
        He did say the bugs needed to have a twitching leg at the very least to bring them back. So at least one cell or nerve alive. Cells are alive for a long while after you die.

Comment

I don't think the carnies are gonna get slaughtered just yet this early. That's Nathan Patrelli's mind inside Gabriel Gray right now. Sylar's consciousness is still trapped in Parkman's head.

So unless Gabriel's body meets up with Parkman and the transfer takes place, Nathan will still be Nathan in Gabriel's body and Sylar is still stuck in Parkman's head.

Nathan has amnesia. And consider one of Sylars' powers was to recollect the history of objects and things he touches, the images he saw in the house of mirrors was his own essential being / brain / locker (so to speak).

On a side note... If Samuel and his family and club of mutants were around even to the dawn that predates Hiro's manifest, did the Company know about them? If not, why?

I can't imagine they weren't on the radar given the vastness of abilities and powers they had in their collective.

Comment

Originally posted by qingdom View Post
            I don't think the carnies are gonna get slaughtered just yet this early. That's Nathan Patrelli's mind inside Gabriel Gray right now. Sylar's consciousness is still trapped in Parkman's head.

So unless Gabriel's body meets up with Parkman and the transfer takes place, Nathan will still be Nathan in Gabriel's body and Sylar is still stuck in Parkman's head.

Nathan has amnesia. And consider one of Sylars' powers was to recollect the history of objects and things he touches, the images he saw in the house of mirrors was his own essential being / brain / locker (so to speak).

On a side note... If Samuel and his family and club of mutants were around even to the dawn that predates Hiro's manifest, did the Company know about them? If not, why?

I can't imagine they weren't on the radar given the vastness of abilities and powers they had in their collective.
            Well, I'm guessing they can "hide" , "cloak" or "move" the carnival... as evidence by it appearing in the woods, and disappearing seemingly at will allowing syler to enter.

It probably makes them hard to find, that and they're probably the least likely of suspects with powers.

Comment

Well, I'm guessing they can "hide" , "cloak" or "move" the carnival... as evidence by it appearing in the woods, and disappearing seemingly at will allowing syler to enter.

It probably makes them hard to find, that and they're probably the least likely of suspects with powers.
              You didn't see the carnie who made that bin of junk vanish when he was told to show his power? They certainly have the people to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                You didn't see the carnie who made that bin of junk vanish when he was told to show his power? They certainly have the people to do it.
                Oh yes, I did. But I'd imagine hiding an entire carnival would take a huge amount of power... I don't think one single person can do that.

Comment

I was kind of hopeful that the healer would bring back Peter's original ability. It seemed plausible but the writers insist on nerfing his power.

Comment

I liked the fact that Hero is going back to save someone we saw for only one episode in season 1. Now if they could only do a touch up on that girl left in the future...
                    Not to put doubt on things, but Charlie (or rather, the actress that plays her) has only been cast for the one episode. Something tells me she is only going to end up dead again, either by the hands of Sylar, or at the hands of Samuel.

Also, I don't like the syler subplot. It looks like he's going good now....
                    Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    So how long till Sylar slaughters a whole carnival full of idiots?
                    We all know that Sylar will be 'back to normal' at some point, and when he is, Samuel wont know what to do. Sylar will slaughter the lot of them, or at least, as many as he can, starting the Edgar.

What I can't quite work out, Samuel seems to know a lot about who Sylar was, and what he was capable of. Why on earth allow someone like that into your 'family'. Surely he knows he is putting everyone (including himself) at risk?

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    It will be fun to watch when he is back to his old self, and realizes how they were using him.
                    Are they actually using him though? As far as I've been able to tell, Samuel and co only want to increase their family. They rarely go outside on the hunt or anything, they stick with what they know, and within the own little community.

Well Hero can't save his dad, because his dad doesn't want to be saved.
                    Yet, if Hiro went back in time, and stopped Adam before Adam went on that killing spree, Hiro's Dad wouldn't have needed to tell Hiro that he didn't want to be saved..

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                    Utterly stupid - and they burned the body.
                    They did? I missed that part. If there was a scene, I missed it. If it was just said (by Angela or someone) then I wouldn't take it too likely. It is possible she lied. Wouldn't be the first time.

I'm still pissed she didn't use her blood to bring her roommate that jumped out the window back to life.
                    I think that would have took some explaining..

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    Peter's new ability from the injection only allows him to absorb one ability at a time, so when he took the healing, he lost the teleporting. Same thing happen when he met the sound lady he lost the ability to run fast.
                    Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                    I was kind of hopeful that the healer would bring back Peter's original ability. It seemed plausible but the writers insist on nerfing his power.
                    One thing I can't work out with Peter, or rather, via the writers.

They took Peters original power away from him because he was becoming 'too powerful'. Ok, so you don't want real powerful people on your show? What about Sylar?
                    sigpic
                    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

1. I 'thought' Nathan wasn't gone for good - he'll certainly be back in full before Sylar's fully recovered.

2. Good to see Emma happy with her powers - now what are they going to do with her?

3. Peter and Noah and Jeremy - interesting moves.

4. Hiro and Charlie - like to see how what happens there.
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I really don't buy into the fact that Claire's blood wouldn't help hero because it's a tumor.

A tumor is a problem with the body and the cells, I believe her blood should have been able to help him.
                        I disagree, in several discussions about healing powers and such elsewhere, several people who are medics (or in one gals case finishing of her internship as a doc) did feel that since tumors are living tissue that just gets 'radicalized', that if you had a power that regenerated tissue, it would also keep those tumors regenerating.. and making it worse.

I liked the fact that Hero is going back to save someone we saw for only one episode in season 1. Now if they could only do a touch up on that girl left in the future...
                        It also shows how Stupid Hiro is.. He himself came up with the whole 'butterfly effect' reasoning for why time travel is bad, and knows his power is killing him the more he uses.. So what does he do, come up with one of the biggest possible butterfly issues AND uses his power like crazy..

Peter should keep the ability he as now... if he's trying to save people... what better way to do it then heal them?
                        I do hope he keeps it for a while..

Also, I don't like the syler subplot. It looks like he's going good now....
                        If nothing else, it will be a big shock to those in the Circus when he does come back out fully evil!!!

And i loved the whole 'shock' he showed at seeing all his crimes...

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                        I'm getting sick of the deaf/seeing sounds lady. Unless she can clap her hands and smash a building to pieces I don't want to see another talent show, piano or cello scene. Zzzz

I disagree, its nice to see someone marvel at their powers on the one hand (her joy at listening at the kids singing, and playing hte piano) but on the other is scared what they might do with them, so want them turned off..

Originally posted by qingdom View Post

I think they were on the company's radar.. When Sam 'painted the lady's back" and one of the drawings that came up was of HRG (Noah), he seemed shocked that it was him.. So they know of him at least..

Comment

Working...
                        X