The future of Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Yes! I sure hope people rally together to give the two remaining episodes high ratings. Networks are just evil.
    If you look at the overall quality of the show and story lines, you'll see that they've been inconsistent (was it the eclipse that gave everyone their powers, the experiments in the desert, the drug or something else) and stagnant. The characters haven't shown nearly the growth and maturity that you'd expect after however many years.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Heroes’ Tim Kring & Aron Eli Coleite Developing A New Show For NBC?

This morning, Production Weekly posted a very interesting tweet regarding two producers from Heroes, including its creator:

prodweek: Tim Kring & Aron Eli Coleite developing a drama titled “III” at NBC, revolving around a WWIII scenario in which the U.S. is invaded.

No further information is available, but if true, could Kring already be prepping his next project, and does this mean anything bad for Heroes? Stay tuned…

http://www.ksitetv.com/category/heroes/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Heroes’ Tim Kring & Aron Eli Coleite Developing A New Show For NBC?

This morning, Production Weekly posted a very interesting tweet regarding two producers from Heroes, including its creator:

prodweek: Tim Kring & Aron Eli Coleite developing a drama titled “III” at NBC, revolving around a WWIII scenario in which the U.S. is invaded.

No further information is available, but if true, could Kring already be prepping his next project, and does this mean anything bad for Heroes? Stay tuned…

http://www.ksitetv.com/category/heroes/
        I don't like the sound of that.

Comment

I don't like the sound of that.
          Me neither. However, I don't want to rush to judgment.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If they decide to end the show this season, i sure hope they do some kind of follow up since this season is said to end on a cliffhanger. There is the comic books they could continue the story in, but i've never been particularly fond of comic books. I'd much rather see some kinda tv movie, direct to dvd movie or mini-series.

Comment

Please tell me that Heroes will be given a chance to wrap up its storylines. I'll take anything: another season, a TV movie event... — Blue
              ADAM: The show's cast couldn't agree with you more, Blue. "It's not time yet — I feel we have a lot more stories to tell," James Kyson Lee tells us. He thinks a fitting ending might include a star-studded guest list at Ando's wedding. Greg Grunberg, on the other hand, wants NBC to set an end date, like ABC did for Lost. "People are into that show right now, even if they don't know what's going on," he says. "Heroes can have that same level of interest again. These are characters that people care about, and I think we just need to know the endgame."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1014856.aspx

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, I think this is the end. Usually, when a show is coming to the end of a season, we hear that its been green-lit for the next. We've literally heard nothing about Heroes at all. It's been left to the network to decide, and to date, we've heard nothing back from them.

In regards to the end, I think they tied it up well. They've cut all current stories (more to the point), yet have openly left it free for a future expansion, which I fear we wont get.
                sigpic
                It's Probin' Time!

Comment

I wonder when we will find out the fate of Heroes? Is it coming back, or not?
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I wonder when we will find out the fate of Heroes? Is it coming back, or not?
                    I'm getting pretty worried, then again I would assume the announcement for cancellation would of come a long time ago, maybe Tim Kring is discussion something with NBC?

Comment

I'm getting pretty worried, then again I would assume the announcement for cancellation would of come a long time ago, maybe Tim Kring is discussion something with NBC?
                      I am not quite worried yet. A little nervous though, oh yes.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

finishing this night season three and than waiting again till september for season four on dvd... oh well....
                        thats the nice thing about heroes, i dont have to watch it like lost, but i like it enough to buy them on dvd, so ill wait.
                        sigpic

Comment

In this case, I guess no news isn't good news. Anyone still think this will be coming back?
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            In this case, I guess no news isn't good news. Anyone still think this will be coming back?
                            I have hope...I will give it another month and see if there is anything new. I just can't see it ending now.

Comment

I have hope...I will give it another month and see if there is anything new. I just can't see it ending now.
                              I certainly hope we haven't seen the last of Heroes. It's just disturbing that we haven't heard anything since the finale.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

the networks likely won't make thier decisions until may or so
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X