No announcement yet.

The future of Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show has sealed its own fate, not to mention it has shot it self in the foot a few times.

We probably will get another season ( maybe ) because the ratings are still relatively high... but I doubt 2 more seasons.

This show has more inconsistencies and plot holes than the Bush Administration... but I still like it.

Comment

despite the rumors, NBC executives have claimed that there has been no talk about rapping up the series this season...but like last season, we probably wont hear whether or not the shows been renewed until later in the season...if they're going to cancel it, its likely they'll do it within the next few episodes so the producers will have time to wrap things up...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
        despite the rumors, NBC executives have claimed that there has been no talk about rapping up the series this season...but like last season, we probably wont hear whether or not the shows been renewed until later in the season...if they're going to cancel it, its likely they'll do it within the next few episodes so the producers will have time to wrap things up...
        I would sure hope so. If this show is canceled, NBC better give TPTB time to wrap things up as much as they can.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I would sure hope so. If this show is canceled, NBC better give TPTB time to wrap things up as much as they can.
          Hope can only be stretched so far my friend...

I don't think we would get an ending that's worth it.

Comment

If it is picked up for a 5th season, i have a feeling that it mite only be for an initial 13 episodes, with additional episodes dependent on the preformance of the first few. After all season 4 was only given 19 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              If it is picked up for a 5th season, i have a feeling that it mite only be for an initial 13 episodes, with additional episodes dependent on the preformance of the first few. After all season 4 was only given 19 episodes.
              I can see something like that happening.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

rumor's about this being heroes last season have popped again...E! Online is reporting that they have a "well-placed Heroes source" that says NBC is planning to end Heroes after this season and that is why Sendhil Ramamurthy was cast in that new NBC pilot.

this is only rumor though seeing as NBC has been unwilling to comment on it...seriously, if they're really planning on ending the show this season its best they go ahead and announce it sometime soon...if they end it now, it would give the shows producers enough time to come up with a proper ending for the show...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                  this is only rumor though seeing as NBC has been unwilling to comment on it...seriously, if they're really planning on ending the show this season its best they go ahead and announce it sometime soon...if they end it now, it would give the shows producers enough time to come up with a proper ending for the show...
                  Your assuming that the producers havent already been informed behind closed doors. Just because there hasnt been a public statement saying the show is ending, dosent mean that the creative team havent been informed of it.

Comment

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...imdb_tv-movies
                    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

For the record, two weeks ago one of my roommates asked if he could watch 'House' preempting that week's episode of Heroes. I agreed and the next morning realized that I wasn't the least bit upset that I had missed Heroes.

I think that for me, I got over the plot inconsistencies, the shallow story arcs, the quick and easy resolutions, the incredibly promising twists that are never explored and finally forgotten about.

Oh and were their powers because of the eclipse or because of the mysterious drug that Company had? (That's a rhetorical question.)

It was such a promising show, but they failed to focus on developing the characters and really examining how an ordinary person lives with extraordinary powers.

Comment

I have to agree with Hal. There was much potential but the epic feeling was lost after season 1 ended, it was meh. I catch up with the episodes once or twice a year but feel not the slightest urge to watch every monday.

Comment

I really hope we get at least one more season.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am still holding out hope for at least one more season. I really hope we can get that, to wrap this show up properly.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I am still holding out hope for at least one more season. I really hope we can get that, to wrap this show up properly.
                              The thing is that since they've went with the Chapter approach without any over-arching storylines, there's not too much to wrap up.

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                                The thing is that since they've went with the Chapter approach without any over-arching storylines, there's not too much to wrap up.
                                Having a full final season to work with though, they could really end this show with a bang.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X