The future of Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Well, that would definitely suck pretty bad. I really hope that is not the case.
    i heard that if it does not renewed they want to do a two two hour tv movie to wrap things up.. but im not sure where i read it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      i heard that if it does not renewed they want to do a two two hour tv movie to wrap things up.. but im not sure where i read it.
      Um.. In the article that Madwelshboy posted above?
      Working in its favor, Heroes is owned and produced wholly by NBC Universal, and the show's global DVD sales are a strong source of revenue for the company. As such, the network is also considering a two- to four-hour movie to end the series, according to the Vulture report.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
        Um.. In the article that Madwelshboy posted above?
        ha..today i am tired... sorry
        sigpic

Comment

At least give us something to wrap things up a little better.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I told you there were 3 ways NBC was going to go, and we'd know as soon as today if series cancellation was the option chosen, and it's now official. But NBC sources now tell me that the network is "working on a way to wrap up the show. That will be determined after the upfront." Other insiders explain to me that NBC will soon commit to that 2-hour or 4-hour special event to reward Heroes fans.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/nbc-cancels-heroes/

Comment

Can't say i didn't see that coming.

Comment

far from a surprise
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well, i'm sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Well, i'm sad.
                    I am sad too, but not really that surprised. Especially with how long they made us wait before making their decision.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am sad too, but not really that surprised. Especially with how long they made us wait before making their decision.
                      hope they are making this special mini series to wrap things up, I hate shows which have no ending, the same happened to las vegas boy did that ending pissed me off.... at least farscape had its peacekeeper wars...
                      sigpic

Comment

hope they are making this special mini series to wrap things up, I hate shows which have no ending, the same happened to las vegas boy did that ending pissed me off.... at least farscape had its peacekeeper wars...
                        I was very upset by how they "ended" Las Vegas too. Very disrespectful to fans IMO. All we can hope is that they do the right thing by us where Heroes is concerned.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was very upset by how they "ended" Las Vegas too. Very disrespectful to fans IMO. All we can hope is that they do the right thing by us where Heroes is concerned.
                          me too, but i am confident that theyll release at least a two hour movie...
                          sigpic

Comment

it pisses me off that crap shows stay on and good shows stop..
                            and I also don't understand why the show can't be shopped to other networks..
                            wtf??
                            My Story:
                            http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

me too, but i am confident that theyll release at least a two hour movie...
                              I really hope we at least get that.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If this movie ever comes out, what would everyone like to see? I for 1 would like to see Peter's current power replication ability evolve into his original empathic mimicry. And for once i'd like to see an epic super powered battle actually worth watching. Every battle on heroes has been less than disappointing, especially the fight between Samuel and Peter. For a character that was said to be very powerful, Samuel really went down to easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X