X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The future of Heroes

Hello ,

I have a question for you :

What do you think about the futur of Heroes series ?
    Sorry if my english language is bad ,it's beacause i'm a french

sigpic

It's looking pretty dim... but i'd say it'll porbably go one more season.

Comment

I hope we at least get one more season after this one. I still really enjoy it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yes, i think they can make an other season after this one .

But the audience ( or Ratting ) of this season is very bad . We can just wait
        Last edited by RickWesten; 21 October 2009, 01:14 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RickWesten View Post
          But the audience ( or Ratting ) of this season is very bad . We can just wait
          True, but its still NBC's best preforming one-hour scripted show! Go figure.

It’s NBC’s one of NBC’s best* performing hour long drama!

It really is. This really might matter, too. Hollywood is all about perceptions and egos. If Heroes ratings don’t keep going down, even if a 2.4 isn’t anything to get excited about, it could possibly be enough. Just to give the appearance that NBC has some stability, there’s a case to be made to keep it if they really care about appearances.

Especially if the show isn’t bleeding a ton of money. Ah, if we could only see the financial details! But in a world where Heroes was ranging from making a little bit of money to losing a little bit of money, I could see NBC keeping it around for another season just for appearances.
          http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/17...-renewed/30764
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 May 2013, 08:33 AM. Reason: Quoted name edited.

Comment

So , you think , they can go for another season after this one

sigpic

Comment

I really hope so. My fingers will definitely be crossed come renewal time.
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 May 2013, 08:23 AM.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Like the article i linked to says, there are a lot of point on both sides as to whether or not it will be picked up for another year. It comes down to, if the show is making more money for NBC than it costs to produce a potensial 5th season (even with some cuts), then it mite be given another season.
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 May 2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

NBC To 'Heroes': Think About That Final Chapter

This could be bad news for "Heroes" fans. Real bad news.

Sources at NBC have told Airlock Alpha that the inevitable is finally happening: Networks executives will ask "Heroes" producers to wind the series down, possibly with an overall finale by May.

"There isn't much happening with this show in terms of audience, and giving it a 'final chapter' feel is something the network is considering to help allow the show to go out with a bang," said the source, who asked not to be identified.

<snip>

One thing to stress, however, is that no final decision has been made yet, and likely won't be made until closer to mid-season. The source was not even clear if a wrap-up directive had been issued to "Heroes" quite yet. If it hasn't, it will.

"I don't think this should surprise anybody," the source said. "The writing has been on the wall for some time.

Airlock Alpha did request comment from NBC early Thursday afternoon, which is still pending. However, none of this has been confirmed by NBC quite yet, and should be treated as any rumor would.

http://airlockalpha.com/node/6824

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Sources at NBC have told Airlock Alpha that the inevitable is finally happening: Networks executives will ask "Heroes" producers to wind the series down, possibly with an overall finale by May.

"There isn't much happening with this show in terms of audience, and giving it a 'final chapter' feel is something the network is considering to help allow the show to go out with a bang," said the source, who asked not to be identified.

<snip>

One thing to stress, however, is that no final decision has been made yet, and likely won't be made until closer to mid-season. The source was not even clear if a wrap-up directive had been issued to "Heroes" quite yet. If it hasn't, it will.

"I don't think this should surprise anybody," the source said. "The writing has been on the wall for some time.

Airlock Alpha did request comment from NBC early Thursday afternoon, which is still pending. However, none of this has been confirmed by NBC quite yet, and should be treated as any rumor would.

Well, if true, that really sucks. I still enjoy this show very much, and will be very upset if this is the final season.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

<snip>

i sure hope NBC gives the show atleast 1 more season so they can rap things up without having to cram so much in the latter half of this season...i really dont see why they wouldn't give it another season, being that its 1 of the networks highest rated scripted shows...the writing from the show really wasn't to great last season, with to many useless plots...but i think this season has improved...last weeks episode was alittle dull, but tonights episode looks like it might make up for that...

Comment

Personally, with rumours and speculation aside, I think the future looks bright for Heroes. Season four was quite poor to be honest, as was Season two. Granted there were aspects of both those seasons which were enjoyable, but neither were as good as season one.

Season four however, is really going for it. We're what, six, seven episodes in at the moment, and I'm hooked like I've not been since back in season one. There is so much going on in season four, so many character developments, and so many changes, as well as new characters. I think this season is going to be the season that brings the show back into the limelight.

The only problem we have, is the amount of fans the show may have lost with season two and three. Other than that, the writers are on the right track.
                        sigpic
                        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

I really do hope that NBC gives Heroes at least one additional season. I think this show has earned that.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

After tonight's episode, Heroes needs another awesome season!

Comment

I really really want Heroes to continue. The naysayers keep saying that they don't like it any longer and keep polluting forums as if they are trying to sabatoge the who. If someone does not like it don't watch it, and stop trying to screw the real fans.
                              My Story:
                              http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Working...
                              X