Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

Default Re: The future of Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by boyd22 View Post
    If this movie ever comes out, what would everyone like to see? I for 1 would like to see Peter's current power replication ability evolve into his original empathic mimicry. And for once i'd like to see an epic super powered battle actually worth watching. Every battle on heroes has been less than disappointing, especially the fight between Samuel and Peter. For a character that was said to be very powerful, Samuel really went down to easily.
    If we do get the movie, some nice fight scenes would be pretty sweet. Also, I just want things wrapped up a little better. I just wasn't satisfied with what we got being the ending.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

First Lieutenant puddlejumper747's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the fifth man View Post
    Also, I just want things wrapped up a little better. I just wasn't satisfied with what we got being the ending.
    Huh... I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'm honestly very happy with the current ending. It's open-ended, but in pretty much the best possible way... like the first Matrix film. Hiro finally (!!) got his powers back. Ando is getting married. Sylar got his redemption. Samuel is locked up. Even Charlie got a much happier ending. And I felt like even the *imagery* of the ending hearkens back beautifully to the pilot episode... and by that I mean: if you could imagine Volumes 1-5 being (magically) compressed into a feature length movie, the ending that we got would have been absolutely perfect. The good guys have basically won, everyone gets a more or less happy ending, and then Claire repeats her signature stunt one final time, revealing their secret to the world... and now you can let your imagination soar.

I think the only other thing I would have asked for is some resolution for poor Kaitlin, lost in that whole space-time-plot hole mishap at the end of Season 2. And I guess maybe Peter getting his original powers back, but I'd honestly resigned myself to that never happening a long time ago.
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/3...mper7476jg.jpg

Mighty Avenger
    (Moderator Emeritus)
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward

Is There Power Left in Heroes?

Heroes ended its season last February with the indestructible Claire (Hayden Panettiere) throwing herself from the top of a Ferris wheel in front of the media, revealing her superpower to the world. Should the axed series return with a wrap-up miniseries—that's creator Tim Kring's hope, and he says he's meeting with NBC this month to discuss it —
    Spoiler:
    the plot will skip ahead a year or so to see the effect of Claire's revelation.

"There will be a huge cultural and social change in the world," says Kring. "Some [of our characters] will be hiding, some struggling, some basking in the glory."

Claire, who desperately wanted a normal life, will become a reluctant spokesperson for the abnormals. Sylar (Zachary Quinto) will again struggle with his dark side. And Adrian Pasdar will likely return, though not as Nathan, who died.

Kring is confident he can lure back his entire cast if he gets a green light. (NBC refused to comment.)

"I've spoken with everyone," says Kring. "They're all eager to participate."
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/Heroes-T...g-1019088.aspx

A mini-series? A year later? Cool! Hope it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Same here. But we shall see.

"...phu...ah..."

at least smth would be great, im not watching season four untill i know there is a proper end to this chaos...

Major

Don't watch season 4 at all... It started decently (albeit slow) but in the end nothing happens, really, and the last few episodes were wallbangers. Fugitives had a far better ending.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Same here. But we shall see.
    That makes 3 of us, while i didnt care much for season 4 I think it would be nice to get a proper finale even if we only get 13 episodes or 8 episodes or something it would still be nice for Heroes to get a proper send off
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

I agree with the miniseries... but please! no more dark side for Syler.

He has been going up and down on that train for 4 seasons now. It's time to move on.

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Wake View Post
    I agree with the miniseries... but please! no more dark side for Syler.

He has been going up and down on that train for 4 seasons now. It's time to move on.
    I'm with ya on that. For them to take and flip Sylar again would be a waste.

I'm with ya on that. For them to take and flip Sylar again would be a waste.
    It would be more then a waste, it would be stupid.

He has so much potential now. To go and flip him back now and start all over again...

I would probably burn my Hero DVDs if they did that.

I hope so too! I would really like a proper ending for Heroes
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

No more splitting the gang up.

We had four years of the gang breaking up an getting back togeather in the last episode to save the day. It got boring.
    The team should start the series together, helping to hold the world together after Clare little show.,

Sylar should stay good.

Peter should be leader of the group.

I agree given the short amount of episodes, it should start a year or so in the future. Smack bang in the middle of action, may be fighting some criminals, instead of all the build up an a wimper of a ending.

An please do not end with a other cliff hangar like Jericho did, I mean seriously a whole new USA civil war was about to start an the show end. That pissed me off big time.

As long as they follow those rules then fine, make a mini series. If not then end the show.
    Last edited by knowles2; June 6th, 2010 at 01:04 AM.

I think Sylar should stay good as well. Let it not always be easy for him, but let him control his impulses.

"...phu...ah..."

Mighty Avenger
    (Moderator Emeritus)
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward

Tim Kring unsure about 'Heroes' movie

Tim Kring has suggested that it may be some time before a Heroes movie is made. The showrunner first floated the idea after it emerged that NBC had cancelled the show.

Kring has now told Entertainment Weekly that no decision has been made on possible spinoffs. "The Heroes brand is an extremely broad premise," he continued. "It was a premise about ordinary people, an undisclosed number of people all over the world, who were waking up to these extraordinary abilities. Any number of stories could happen around that." He added: "We never posited a single ending or a single premise. It wasn't about getting off of an island or stopping something from happening. We told stories in volumes that had a beginning, a middle and an end. Those volumes could go on and on and on with many different characters. As a result, that Heroes universe is something that can be tapped into again in many ways."

However, Kring hinted that he would like to wait a while before working on a movie. "Clearly, there is an entire world and a number of platforms that this property could live in," he said. "Movies sometimes need a little distance from the television show."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s1/...oes-movie.html

Staff Sergeant Captain Yesterday's Avatar

Was that a little dig at LOST there by any chance?

Personally, I think the longer this drags on, the slimmer the chances get of us ever seeing this movie made.

"...phu...ah..."

Second Lieutenant

Personally, I think the longer this drags on, the slimmer the chances get of us ever seeing this movie made.
    I feel the same way about the stargate movies. The longer they wait, the harder it will be to get all the actors to return.

I feel the same way about the stargate movies. The longer they wait, the harder it will be to get all the actors to return.
    I agree
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

The longer the wait, the bigger the come back.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast