Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Atlantis Expedition pay for living on Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the Atlantis Expedition pay for living on Atlantis?

Something i've always wondered about.
    I dont know exactley how much the team gets paid, but i was wondering if the air force deducts money from their salaries for living on another base...even though its in another galaxy and they dont pay for the power?
    If you think so how much would it be?

Just a daft question, sorry if its been asked before...
    Duet

"... because of Doctor Fumbles McStupid over here!"

Conversion
    "Enjoy the ride Colonel their making me walk."
    "You've got a splinter Rodney!"

I think it's kind of like being assigned to Antarctica, or any personnel assigned to the Arctic, same pay applies, but you have no where to spend it.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG-ME View Post
      I dont know exactley how much the team gets paid, but i was wondering if the air force deducts money from their salaries for living on another base...even though its in another galaxy and they dont pay for the power?

I dont think so, they will probley not get paided BAH which is what you get when you off-base. So it would be like them living in the barracks(which you dont get if you live in the barracks). But if they are married they do get BAH cause they are married and most likely are their husband or wife live off or on base.

This is the best I can answer to my ability.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-ME View Post

I don't know what the answer would/should be BUT..

If I was in off world, I cannot imagine personal has to pay for housing or electricity.. it's not like normal base housing. Anyway, if the armed forces tried to take money from my salary for anything that they didn't pay for (i.e. electricity), I'd be going home so fast it's not even funny. I only see personal paying if you dial the Stargate to Earth for internet access (i.e. Rodney's iTunes downloads) or something like that.
        WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
        "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
        "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
        - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Id work on Atlantis for free....

Comment

Working...
          X