X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    Personally,
    Spoiler:
    I like him clueless on the human mannerisms front!

Do you think John was a good parent?
    Oops, double post, so I'll go with this question!

That is very difficult to answer. He certainly wasn't very good at showing emotions or affection, which to me is an integral part of good parenthood. And I feel very uncomfortable with his leaving the boys along for so long at such an early age. So under 'normal' circumstances I would have to say he did not provide for the boys adequately, but given the family history I can understand his decision to raise the boys in a way that will help them defend themselves and survive against impossible odds.

I won't ask a new question but let you go with Sal's.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    If you hear a suspicious noise at night, do you run a mental inventory of demon/ghost warding off items you have in your house?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      If you hear a suspicious noise at night, do you run a mental inventory of demon/ghost warding off items you have in your house?
      I love supernatural/fantasy/sci-fi shows, but am the ultimate sceptic (which is strange since I am so religious). I would never think a noise was something supernatural. Instead I send the dog to check if it is an actual human being trying to break in.

Do you like the 'meta-shows' where they make fun of themselves (Hollywood Babylon, Monster At the End of This Book)?
      Last edited by Crichiel; 04 November 2009, 11:20 AM. Reason: My grammar went out the window

Comment

I love supernatural/fantasy/sci-fi shows, but am the ultimate sceptic (which is strange since I am so religious). I would never think a noise was something supernatural. Instead I send the dog to check if it is an actual human being trying to break in.

Do you like the 'meta-shows' where they make fun of themselves (Hollywood Babylon, Monster At the End of This Book)?
        I adore those. I was very hesitant at first, couldn't really imagine how they would be able to do it within the framework of the show so it made sense, but now I'm looking forward to see more (albeit not too much) of it.

Did you expect Dean to actually go to hell at the end of S3?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Did you expect Dean to actually go to hell at the end of S3?
          Maybe I shouldn't answer this, since I didn't watch No Rest for the Wicked in the typical manner. Before I really got into Supernatural I accidentally (read: kept the channel on after watching Smallville) saw In My Time of Dying, BUABS, and No Rest for the Wicked. I had no idea there was this big storyline with Dean's deal. I watched it without understanding the context. But I honestly think if I HAD watched the episodes all in order, I would have totally expected a last-minute save...but with a price. I wouldn't have thought they'd actually send him to hell.

Did you like adult Lilith (the one in MATEOTB and Lucifer Rising)?

Comment

Did you like adult Lilith (the one in MATEOTB and Lucifer Rising)?
            Not really - somehow she seemed stiff and artificial to me, like an oversized Barbie doll. I could see Lilith picking her, though, since he face was somewhat child like with those big eyes and high forehead.

Are you scared of clowns?

sigpic

Comment

Not really - somehow she seemed stiff and artificial to me, like an oversized Barbie doll. I could see Lilith picking her, though, since he face was somewhat child like with those big eyes and high forehead.

Are you scared of clowns?
              Interesting. I have been thinking about this lately, actually. I don't think it is an actual fear, per se. And it definitely isn't a phobia, because I can certainly walk up to one if I am with one of the 1% of children that DO feel comfortable around them. But they totally creep me out! I don't like them at all, I don't WANT to be around them, and I don't understand people who find them amusing and enjoyable, or would heaven forbid, want to BE a clown!

If Adam were still around, would you have wanted him to join the brothers' hunt (whether full-time, or part-time like Bobby and Castiel)?

Comment

If Adam were still around, would you have wanted him to join the brothers' hunt (whether full-time, or part-time like Bobby and Castiel)?
                Under no circumstances would I have wanted that. I think one of the main reasons the bond between the brothers is so strong is that it's just the two of them. Three's a crowd, and whenever Sam and Dean would have gotten into a disagreement Adam would have taken one's side over the other's. That could have caused a rift between them.

Would you dare to say 'Bloody Mary' three times in front of a mirror?

sigpic

Comment

Under no circumstances would I have wanted that. I think one of the main reasons the bond between the brothers is so strong is that it's just the two of them. Three's a crowd, and whenever Sam and Dean would have gotten into a disagreement Adam would have taken one's side over the other's. That could have caused a rift between them.

Would you dare to say 'Bloody Mary' three times in front of a mirror?
                  I already did, but nothing happened.

Would you buy a car like the Impala (all disadvantages inlcuded)?
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Would you buy a car like the Impala (all disadvantages inlcuded)?
                    In a heartbeat. It is the first thing on my list to buy when I win the lottery!

Were you nervous where the show was going with the introduction of angels?

Comment

Were you nervous where the show was going with the introduction of angels?
                      I thought it was a great idea. We had been dealing with demons all this time, why not introduce the supposedly 'good guys' as well? I didn't anticipate at all how the 'heavenly host' would be portrayed, though. But I love it. Just another great example of how Spn deals in shades of grey rather than black and white, which makes every storyline so much more interesting.

Do you think Ellen was right to blame John for the death of her husband?

sigpic

Comment

Do you think Ellen was right to blame John for the death of her husband?
                        Need more info on this one. From what we saw in BUABS, Jo still knew nothing about the details. Does Ellen know all the details? Were all the details Sam/Meg was saying the truth? If that really is what happened and Ellen knows this, then I don't think it is fair to blame John. But people generally aren't thinking very clearly in situations like this.

Did you like Henrickson more when he was the bad guy?

Comment

Did you like Henrickson more when he was the bad guy?
                          Not really. When he was the bad guy, he was just a plain antagonist, I liked that they added a little bit of depth to his character.

Do you think that Dean ever had the chance to stop the apocalypse in S4 considering that he also had no clue that Lilith was the final seal?
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            Do you think that Dean ever had the chance to stop the apocalypse in S4 considering that he also had no clue that Lilith was the final seal?
                            Well, thanks to Cas he did know at the very end. The question is, had he gotten through to his brother, who would Sam have believed - Dean or Ruby? I tend to say that he would have trusted his brother more, but as hopped up as Sam was on demon blood I'm not certain. It would have made for an interesting scene, that's for sure. And for a cliffhanger I'm glad we didn't have to suffer through...

Would you like to have some kind of psychic power like the 'special children', and if so which one?

sigpic

Comment

Would you like to have some kind of psychic power like the 'special children', and if so which one?
                              I don't think so. It didn't seem like any of the abilities were particularly useful to the kids, except in negative ways. I'd say Sam's visions, but they didn't guarantee he could help anyone in the visions, plus they came with killer migraines!

Did you like the reveal that Mary was a hunter?

Comment

I don't think so. It didn't seem like any of the abilities were particularly useful to the kids, except in negative ways. I'd say Sam's visions, but they didn't guarantee he could help anyone in the visions, plus they came with killer migraines!

Did you like the reveal that Mary was a hunter?
                                I did. As far as I'm concerned, Dean takes after his Mom, and this was a good explanation why hunting came so naturally to him. It's in his blood. I wonder if John ever found out that he was not the first person in the family to go after fuglies.

Would you have allowed Castiel to take over your body?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X