The "no YES or NO" Spn Q&A game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    I'm gonna have to answer 'being' almost purely for the fact that I'm 5'4", and geometry just doesn't work the other way around. And who wouldn't want those beautiful arms around them?

I'm too lazy to think of another question, so let's continue...
    Being spooned by Dean. Being surrounded by his body...ooh... *sighs* Also being 5'3" I'd fit better.

Okay, um... If you could have a cameo/walk on part in any episode which one (episode) would it be and why?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Right now, I'm going to go with 'Real Ghostbusters'. I love the eps where the guys are out of their element i.e. weird people. It'd be a lot of fun to just go over the top with spoofing, let's face it, ourselves.

What monster/baddie from the past would you like to see come back or get more details on?
      sigpic

Comment

What monster/baddie from the past would you like to see come back or get more details on?
        I would have to say the Shtriga from Something Wicked. Love that episode, that thing was creepy as hell!

Same question?
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Funny, my first choice would have been the Shtriga as well. But my second choice are witches, just because they are so unpredictable.

So, is there some monster/ baddie you don't want to see ever again?
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            Funny, my first choice would have been the Shtriga as well. But my second choice are witches, just because they are so unpredictable.

So, is there some monster/ baddie you don't want to see ever again?
            Yellow Eyes.

Season 6...
            Spoiler:
            Serape Dean or Sheriff Dean?
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Sheriff Dean. That outfit, oooohhhhhh. Right, focus.

Do you think SPN should have ended after S5, or do you like that it's continuing on to S7?
              sigpic

Comment

Do you think SPN should have ended after S5, or do you like that it's continuing on to S7?
                I love that it did not end with Season five, though that story would have been a great point to end the show, if altered of course so that it did not end on a cliffie. And I like that it's continuing to a season seven, but I am a little concerned that they might go on and on and miss the point where it would have been time to say goodbye.

So, what do you think? Should TPTB plot out an ending for the show on the end of S7 or S8 and aim for that goal with their stories?
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  So, what do you think? Should TPTB plot out an ending for the show on the end of S7 or S8 and aim for that goal with their stories?
                  No. I want the show to go at least 10 seasons. Don't want Smallville (much as I like the show) to beat SPN as longest running (sci-fi) show on the CW. But, that's just me. Sorry if I seem a bit shallow here. I really don't want to say goodbye to Dean and Sam anytime soon. I need my weekly Winchester fix.

Season 6 again, sorry.
                  Spoiler:
                  Souless Sam or Soulful Sammy?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Season 6 again, sorry.
                    Spoiler:
                    Souless Sam or Soulful Sammy?
                    I gotta admit that I found
                    Spoiler:
                    soulless Sam infinitely hotter than the usual one, but I get my biggest kick out of the chemistry between the two brothers, and that's only possible with Soulful Sam. So he gets my vote.

And just my $0.02 on the earlier question, IMHO S4 was the best one ever. But even though S5 and especially S6 may not measure up to that perfection, Spn is still way ahead of pretty much everything else on TV nowadays, so I'll gladly keep watching as long as they keep going - provided the people I know and trust stay in charge. I don't think they have it in them to really ruin this show.

Trying to put this into a non-spoilery way - were you happy with the way Castiel's character was handled in S6?

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Trying to put this into a non-spoilery way - were you happy with the way Castiel's character was handled in S6?
                      No. Not really. Didn't like that they had him lying to the boys and Bobby. Didn't like that they had him teaming up with Crowley. Crowely for God's sake! (pardon the pun) I like Castiel and I don't like when we don't get to see him regularly. He should have been with the boys not in Heaven. I think that changed Cas, and not for the better. And I really missed the Castiel from S4, when he was still naive to the ways of Zachariah, et al. When he was still learning about things like "personal space" and "sarcasm". The ways of humans and the weird things we do, rules we follow. Yes, Castiel, it is necessary to wear a "blanket" when traveling back to the old west, ca 1861.

Demon Dean or Vampire Dean?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Do the Leviathans count as demons? Because that was my favorite Dean possession so far.

Who was your favorite non-human recurring guest star so far? And Mischa doesn't count since he used to be a regular. Aah, the good old days...

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Do the Leviathans count as demons? Because that was my favorite Dean possession so far.
                          I'll give that one to ya. I was thinking specifically of Demon Dean from "Dream A Little Dream Of Me". Gawd, even darkside Dean was hot!

Who was your favorite non-human recurring guest star so far? And Mischa doesn't count since he used to be a regular. Aah, the good old days...
                          Does Crowely count? I also liked Anna...until she got it in her head that killing Sammy was the only way to prevent the apocalypse. Then all bets were off. Did like her and Dean together, would like to have seen where TPTB would have gone with that if they so chose.

Ever wonder where in the world, or rather, where in the Impala Dean and Sam keep their suits when they aren't wearing them?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                          X