The "no YES or NO" Spn Q&A game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "no YES or NO" Spn Q&A game

Just found this game in another forum, and it sounds like fun. Ask any question (within GW rules) about Supernatural, and whoever answers it may not use 'yes' or 'no' (or ) in the reply. In all fairness, I suggest not to ask about anything from S5 for now to keep people who haven't seen it from getting spoilered.

Let's start - did you watch a Supernatural episode yesterday?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Did you watch a Supernatural episode yesterday?
    I havent watched one since Saturday.

Do you find Dean attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      I havent watched one since Saturday.

Do you find Dean attractive?
      Big time. (If this was a German forum I'd say the equivalent of "I wouldn't kick him off the edge of my bed", but it doesn't sound as good in English.)

Did the Scarecrow scare you?

sigpic

Comment

Big time. (If this was a German forum I'd say the equivalent of "I wouldn't kick him off the edge of my bed", but it doesn't sound as good in English.)

Did the Scarecrow scare you?
        More than probably any other creature, especially when Dean got right in it's face!

Has there been any female character you thought WOULD be good match for Dean?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          Has there been any female character you thought WOULD be good match for Dean?
          Out of the recurring female characters, not really. Maybe Anna, but i would need to see more interaction between them.

Do you follow Wincest?

Comment

Do you follow Wincest?
            That's not really my thing, cause I got a brother and I can't process how anybody can find this incest thing sexy *Uaghh* So I'm not following it.

Would you like to see John again and how would you bring him back?
            sigpic
            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
              Would you like to see John again and how would you bring him back?
              Would be a dream come true, but would have to be done very carefully so as not to disrupt the canon or cheapen his death. Until Kripke comes up with some genius story, how about another flashback ep?

If all the major players stay involved (Jared, Jensen, and Eric, etc.) do you want season 6?

Comment

If all the major players stay involved (Jared, Jensen, and Eric, etc.) do you want season 6?
                Im indifferent right now, I want to see how season 5 ends. If its going to be this major story conclusion that's promised, id be more than happy for the show to end after 5 seasons on a high.

Do you think it was right to kill off all the psychic children at the end of season 2?

Comment

Do you think it was right to kill off all the psychic children at the end of season 2?
                  The psychic kids storyline annoyed me (from what it sounds like, it annoyed the writers after a while, too!), so I think the correct decision was made.

Do you think Zachariah is a good guy, and just a little too overzealous?

Comment

The psychic kids storyline annoyed me (from what it sounds like, it annoyed the writers after a while, too!), so I think the correct decision was made.

Do you think Zachariah is a good guy, and just a little too overzealous?
                    I used to think this in the beginning, but Zachariah's later manipulative and callous behaviour made me change my mind.

Do you think the boys made the right decision to stop the faith healer from helping the girl with the brain tumor once they found out what was behind the miracles?

sigpic

Comment

I used to think this in the beginning, but Zachariah's later manipulative and callous behaviour made me change my mind.

Do you think the boys made the right decision to stop the faith healer from helping the girl with the brain tumor once they found out what was behind the miracles?
                      Sad as it was, I think seeing them willing to trade one life over another would have made it harder to respect them. It's different when they volunteer to trade their OWN life for another's. Tough choice, but I think it was the right one.

If you were in Sam's place, could you have killed Madison yourself?

Comment

Sad as it was, I think seeing them willing to trade one life over another would have made it harder to respect them. It's different when they volunteer to trade their OWN life for another's. Tough choice, but I think it was the right one.

If you were in Sam's place, could you have killed Madison yourself?
                        I'm strong enough to kill a loved one if need be.

If you were Dean would you say you loved Anna?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Epideme View Post
                          I'm strong enough to kill a loved one if need be.

If you were Dean would you say you loved Anna?
                          I don't think I would. First of all, expressing his feelings is not something that comes easily to Dean, and then Anna is a fully fledged Angel again now and that would scare me even more.

Did you think the way young Dean was portrayed in After School Special made sense?

sigpic

Comment

Did you think the way young Dean was portrayed in After School Special made sense?
                            I actually didn't, and I don't THINK it was just the fangirl in me taking offence at the negative light it put him in. It seemed unlike him to brag about being a hero when he got defensive. Everything else I could buy, but not that.

Do you like the Ghostfacers?

Comment

I actually didn't, and I don't THINK it was just the fangirl in me taking offence at the negative light it put him in. It seemed unlike him to brag about being a hero when he got defensive. Everything else I could buy, but not that.

Do you like the Ghostfacers?
                              LOL, I was about to ask this question last time, then changed my mind.

I liked them in Hell House and in TMATEOFB, but they really annoyed me in Ghostfacers. So if we never see them again I won't mind.

Do you think it was Dean in In the Beginning who actually caused what befell his family? That by trying to change it he made it happen?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X