Um the shuttle from Air 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
    There's a chance that it will first come in to play in the mentioned episode, but the chickens will likely come home to roost at season's end, based upon the titles of those episodes:
    Spoiler:
    Incursion (Part 1), Incursion (Part 2)
    I have my doubts, since the incursion is made by
    Spoiler:
    the Lucian Alliance. How exactly would one of their ships have gotten billions of light years out into the universe? They probably "board" the ship via the stones. Honestly, I'm dreading the end result of that whole thing. It has the makings of a huge debacle. The Lucian Alliance was a bad idea.

Comment

I'm guessing Destiny picked up some scavengers or intergalactic urchins in one of the galaxies it passed through. They camped out in Destiny until they detected the humans, then skedaddled. Eli's kinos will only find empty beer cans & a few cigarette butts.

Comment

Originally posted by sjleader View Post
        What was the deal with the "shuttle" taking off from Destiny at the end of Air #3... THey showed it again before Darkness started but no mention again....
        future plot point
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I assume the alien from the shuttle will appear in the episode "Water". The Gateworld spoilers section for the episode quotes TV Guide as follows:

Spoiler:
          "The ship's water supply dwindles, prompting Col. Young and Lt. Scott to visit a frozen planet in search of drinkable samples. Meanwhile, the crew attempts to snare an intruder."
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 October 2009, 12:40 AM. Reason: Spoiler tags inserted.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
            And it appears Adrien Brody and Topher Grace are about to beat you lot again.
            Don't make me laugh...
            i didn't see anyone laughing in the movies when faced with a predator. and the majority of humans still died. much more than the predators did......... a few lucky escapes/kills by humans does not equal superiority.
            sigpic
            EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
            -Liberty Prime

Comment

Your people are weak, going all invisible and stuff. As soon as the element of surprise was taken out of the equation...BOOM! Dead Predators.

Comment

I have my doubts, since the incursion is made by
                Spoiler:
                the Lucian Alliance. How exactly would one of their ships have gotten billions of light years out into the universe? They probably "board" the ship via the stones. Honestly, I'm dreading the end result of that whole thing. It has the makings of a huge debacle. The Lucian Alliance was a bad idea.
                No the stones were a bad idea. No stones, no possibility for the Lucian Alliance to take control like that.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I don't think the stones in themselves are a bad idea, because it stops it from being too much like Atlantis season 1. However, I wish they would have made it so that the stones can only be used by whoever touches them first. So, if there are 5 stones, 3 of them can only ever be used by Rush, Young and Chloe on the Destiny, with Dr. Lee, Telford and that doctor chick that came with Telford. Then they could have it so that most people don't know that and say two of the crew sneak in and use them and switch with military types. That way, they could never use McKay or Carter. You'd end all the questions in regards to that and limit the whole body-switching storyline, while still maintaining contact with Earth. I mean, you can't continually show Young arguing with his wife. But he can still report once in a while.

Comment

I don't think the stones in themselves are a bad idea, because it stops it from being too much like Atlantis season 1. However, I wish they would have made it so that the stones can only be used by whoever touches them first. So, if there are 5 stones, 3 of them can only ever be used by Rush, Young and Chloe on the Destiny, with Dr. Lee, Telford and that doctor chick that came with Telford. Then they could have it so that most people don't know that and say two of the crew sneak in and use them and switch with military types. That way, they could never use McKay or Carter. You'd end all the questions in regards to that and limit the whole body-switching storyline, while still maintaining contact with Earth. I mean, you can't continually show Young arguing with his wife. But he can still report once in a while.
                    May I redirect to my other post here:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...9#post10722499

Also you should maybe check out the LRC-Stones thread.

As we can discuss the stones and its consequences and everything there and this would be off-topic here.
                    Still think the stones are a bad idea. And I disagree that it would have been better if they were fixed. It would still allow for help from Earth.
                    And it would then have been plain stupid writing from TPTB to allow Chloe to switch with Jane.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Is probably an alien ship that encountered destiny earlier in the ship's journey. Or while the ship was in orbit. Gathered info and left.

Comment

I'll be happy as long as the potential new alien race is NOT bug type.

Comment

actually your all wrong

Spoiler:
                          the destiny was taking a crap, that was crap we saw

Comment

Here is the latest video interview of one of the producers and one of the visual effects supervisors on this very topic:

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1717/index.html
                            There is no spoon...

Comment

Working...
                            X