Um the shuttle from Air 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um the shuttle from Air 3?

What was the deal with the "shuttle" taking off from Destiny at the end of Air #3... THey showed it again before Darkness started but no mention again....

It hasn't been explained. No one on the ship even knows about it. It was a tease for the audience. I'm sure it will come up again in a future episode.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
      It hasn't been explained. No one on the ship even knows about it. It was a tease for the audience. I'm sure it will come up again in a future episode.
      Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by sjleader View Post
        What was the deal with the "shuttle" taking off from Destiny at the end of Air #3... THey showed it again before Darkness started but no mention again....
        It's called "dramatic irony." Sheesh, give it time...
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

It clearly wasn’t a shuttle and and as others have said none of the crew know about it. It was a tease for the audience, a what could happen next moment.

Comment

Thanks for bringing it up though. I kept looking around for this kind of topic in Air 3.

I bet it was an ancient! zomg

Comment

This is what was inside it. Alien race:
              http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6xoH967aC0...400/jarada.jpg
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 October 2009, 12:42 AM. Reason: hotlinked.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                Do we really want to be copying a subpar like Enterprise?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey, the Xindi arc was actually pretty good. On par with some of the SG franchise's best episodes.

Comment

Hey, the Xindi arc was actually pretty good. On par with some of the SG franchise's best episodes.
                    I approve of this message

Really we will be seeing it again at a later date, and it is one of the only real previews of what to come that we are getting. There is very little obvious foreshadowing in this series so far. Really things like that probably are more of a message to the fans then anything...give it time...we will get to the baddies and the aliens, just let us work things out for the time being. My take on it anwyways

Comment

I'm sure all the pieces will come together at some point, and this shuttle will most definitely come up soon.
                      Maybe it was a drone that got sent for help since there are people on board of the ship now? And maybe it will provide people with the help they need. Or maybe it will kill everyone. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Do we really want to be copying a subpar like Enterprise?
                        Hey, Enterprise was my second favourite Star Trek series!

Copy that!

Originally posted by NiX View Post
                        I'm sure all the pieces will come together at some point, and this shuttle will most definitely come up soon.
                        Maybe it was a drone that got sent for help since there are people on board of the ship now? And maybe it will provide people with the help they need. Or maybe it will kill everyone. Who knows.
                        I'm still sticking with the fact that someone's detected it during one of Destiny's stop overs, attacted it to find out more and now it's leaving to report back!

Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 October 2009, 12:42 AM. Reason: pic requote tags changed to url.nothing else edited.
                        Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                        : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

what bothers me more is that the landing pad for the Senator's shuttle was empty.

also, the list of what still has to happen is about 100x bigger than what CAN happen the rest of this season

Comment

My guess is it left to go get the two who went through the gate to the other planet. Don't ask me how it knew about that, but the ship seems to be very observant.

At the pace this show is going so far we'll find out in the season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoSo View Post
                              My guess is it left to go get the two who went through the gate to the other planet. Don't ask me how it knew about that, but the ship seems to be very observant.
                              Even if this guess was correct, the ship won't have much luck with retrieving the two deserters, since they failed to answer to Eli's communication attempts only minutes after going through the gate. Just as predicted by Rush, they were probably already dead.
                              At least it would have made no sense for them to remain silent on purpose. They wanted to convince Eli and everyone else that they should evacuate to that planet, afterall.

Comment

Working...
                              X